THP & Cobra US Open Contest

i doubt it dude. what's shakin' bro? you do realize that i'm depending on you for US Open updates, right?

Dude Im off this weekend so its US OPEN PARTY! oh wait, wtf, were supposed to go to the beach Saturday, some party Sunday....frig. I might have to skip the Sunday one and veg out to the US Open

Dude Im off this weekend so its US OPEN PARTY! oh wait, wtf, were supposed to go to the beach Saturday, some party Sunday....frig. I might have to skip the Sunday one and veg out to the US Open

dude, here's my schedule for father's day/US Open weekend:

thursday: have to work until noon then embarking on the 7 hour drive to the coast. get there, pass out.
friday: have a brunch function, lunch function and rehearsal and dinner and drinks
saturday: actually have free time til 1, then it's to the venue for pics and whatever, wedding at 4, then reception
sunday: wake up, throw crap in car, drive 7 hours home, get the kid, play with him, get him to bed, pass out.

how much does that suck?

dude, here's my schedule for father's day/US Open weekend:

thursday: have to work until noon then embarking on the 7 hour drive to the coast. get there, pass out.
friday: have a brunch function, lunch function and rehearsal and dinner and drinks
saturday: actually have free time til 1, then it's to the venue for pics and whatever, wedding at 4, then reception
sunday: wake up, throw crap in car, drive 7 hours home, get the kid, play with him, get him to bed, pass out.

how much does that suck?

Ouch. That sucks a lot.

Ouch. That sucks a lot.

told ya dude, i'm not too happy but what can i do. i think i'm getting sick! that's why i need the updates man, it'll be my way to stay sane from the hoopla and the heat. thank god i get to wear a big black tux!

told ya dude, i'm not too happy but what can i do. i think i'm getting sick! that's why i need the updates man, it'll be my way to stay sane from the hoopla and the heat. thank god i get to wear a big black tux!

Dude get a smart phone already! Updates in your pocket! ;)

Dude get a smart phone already! Updates in your pocket! ;)

no way! i'm in a battle with my employer to pay for my data package. no way am i recieving as many emails a day as i do and having to pay for them. i'm a cheap bast*rd.

edit: nice avatar by the way. i'm telling you, just try them on.

you need a smart phone TC just make the boss pay for it! and regarding Crocs= just say NO! :act-up:

I'm late to this party.

Is this the official U.S. Open thread?

I mean that seriously.

I'm officially in now!

hmmmm check the title of the thread?

I'm late to this party.

I mean that seriously.

hmmmm check the title of the thread?

It's the Cobra Contest/U.S. Open Contest thread.

Wondering if this will then be the "official" U.S. Open thread for general Open discussion.

It's a reasonable question pal.

Figure it out.

pal? I dont think so. figure it out? now isnt that something you could have done on your own be reading the title of the thread you posted in? you asked a question, seriously if I remember correctly? and I answered your question. btw has a contest thread ever ended up being a official thread for a major tourny? those usual say something like this. 2010 US Open "OFFICIAL" thread (SPOILERS)

oh well ask a stupid question get a stupid answer right. your a real gem, I'm gonna miss you when your gone.

oh well ask a stupid question get a stupid answer right. your a real gem, I'm gonna miss you when your gone.

haha.

Feel better now?

(BTW - Have another)

I'm late to this party.

I mean that seriously.

No this is the contest one. I think there will be a US Open thread once it starts.

no way! i'm in a battle with my employer to pay for my data package. no way am i recieving as many emails a day as i do and having to pay for them. i'm a cheap bast*rd.

edit: nice avatar by the way. i'm telling you, just try them on.

Phones for Penny Penchers

my boss is a huge corporation, they tend not to listen to guys like me and with my pay grade.

thanks man, not realy into the iphone though, i must have verizon.

Who said anything about the iPhone? Theres a Verizon phone in there too

crocs rule. How about the guy, Henley, who grabbed a 13 year old kid out of the stands to caddy for him. What a guy, giving a kid such an experience.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter this contest.

this just confused the crap out of me. lol i thought u said all the entries have already been sent in?

sorry for my stupidity..

All entries are sent in as they are received. Which is why since Monday entries can't be changed.

You're welcome!

And I am in! I hope my luck changes with my picks this time around! Big thanks once again to THP and Cobra Golf!

Back