Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up Kev?

I took DED out for a full round on Saturday. I really, really like this driver. I was getting a good, consistent 215-230 out of it and I had a couple roll out to 250. Most of the time, I get a really slight fade with it, which is just fine with me. I hit a good amount of fairways with it, when I wasn't trying to kill it. When I did that, I popped it up left every time. I'm also trying to get used to not having to aim left anymore. Bottom line is:

Spoiler
It's going in the bag!

What's up Kev?

I took DED out for a full round on Saturday. I really, really like this driver. I was getting a good, consistent 215-230 out of it and I had a couple roll out to 250. Most of the time, I get a really slight fade with it, which is just fine with me. I hit a good amount of fairways with it, when I wasn't trying to kill it. When I did that, I popped it up left every time. I'm also trying to get used to not having to aim left anymore. Bottom line is:

Spoiler
It's going in the bag!

I knew that driver had Hawk308 all over it!! Im just glad your not requesting the Kodak camera too haha. I used the camera at the range with it set for 1080P and its awesome. But my swing didnt look too awesome haha.

Good stuff man! Another DED user!

my new toy..

IMG_0567.jpg

Sweeet Hawk, glad your liking the new driver! New-ish putter on the way

OEM, lets see some videos of that swing!

Nice new toy Bridges!

my new toy..

IMG_0567.jpg

Sweet! How do you like it so far? Dont lie, you know youre lasering everything around you!

Sweeet Hawk, glad your liking the new driver! New-ish putter on the way

OEM, lets see some videos of that swing!

Nice new toy Bridges!

I dunno about that dude lol!

my new toy..

IMG_0567.jpg

OEM Kevin's right you've probably been lasering everything in sight havn't you? I know I did. The Following is a tru conversaion I had with an old roomate:
"Dude can you grab me a beer?"
"Why do I got to get it you're just as close?"
"Nah man i'm 11 yards away you're only 10."

a new driver if I don't figure something out. because it's the arrow and not the indian....

a new driver if I don't figure something out. because it's the arrow and not the indian....

Its ALWAYS a bad cable. Its never the configuration. So, change the cable and then work on the config! See it works in the data center too.

lol...you must work for the big cable co. that starts with 'C' right?

Its ALWAYS a bad cable. Its never the configuration. So, change the cable and then work on the config! See it works in the data center too.

lol...you must work for the big cable co. that starts with 'C' right?

Yes unless were on a episode of 30 Rock, then it starts with a K lol

Sweet! How do you like it so far? Dont lie, you know youre lasering everything around you!
dude i did. walls, doors, barn, shop, truck, my flag pole in the pasture i hit golf balls at, the trees at the end of the pasture, everything lol

dude i did. walls, doors, barn, shop, truck, my flag pole in the pasture i hit golf balls at, the trees at the end of the pasture, everything lol

So Bridges lets talk about your SuperFast driver. Its a beast! I was really having a good day out there with the SuperFast driver. I think its next on your list of upgrades and equipment pondering. What do you say? Time to take that drive over to Golfsmith and hit that thing on the launch monitor.

And do you have a short list of drivers to demo? Everything in my trunk lol?

So Bridges lets talk about your SuperFast driver. Its a beast! I was really having a good day out there with the SuperFast driver. I think its next on your list of upgrades and equipment pondering. What do you say? Time to take that drive over to Golfsmith and hit that thing on the launch monitor.

i know man, im going to test it out sometime. i finally started hitting some good ones with the r9. i wwas getting to far away from the ball and that was causing alot of bad things but moved up a little and that sloved it. i have to get my 56 and 60 xft wedges first. then the driver is next on the list and il see which one is a winner. il either stick with the r9 or go superfast. but also have to get irons fitted to. just a long list of crap lol

i know man, im going to test it out sometime. i finally started hitting some good ones with the r9. i wwas getting to far away from the ball and that was causing alot of bad things but moved up a little and that sloved it. i have to get my 56 and 60 xft wedges first. then the driver is next on the list and il see which one is a winner. il either stick with the r9 or go superfast. but also have to get irons fitted to. just a long list of crap lol

Irons huh? What are you pondering for new irons? You TM fan boy, I know your thinking R9's arent you? We need to diversify your bag a little. How about some X-24's? Or Ping G15's?
You know the SuperFast got another win this weekend? Yup I saw it on the TM Facebook page. You could be hitting that same driver!

God I can't decide what irons I want!!!! At first it was between the AP2 710's and the I15's. Then I crossed the AP2's off the list and replaced them with the MX-300's. Then I took the 300's off the list and solidly replaced them with the Diablo Forged. This past weekend I was going to finalize between the I15's and the DF's when I mistakenly tried the MX-200's. Now it's between the I15's(possibly with graphite shaft which I never would have thought), Diablo Forged(seems you can pick these up for pretty cheap on the Bay) and the 200's. I'm not even golfing anymore because I don't want to ding up the Pro Blacks before I sell them.

I think I may have to go shopping at the OEM warehouse when I am down in the area next week.

Irons huh? What are you pondering for new irons? You TM fan boy, I know your thinking R9's arent you? We need to diversify your bag a little. How about some X-24's? Or Ping G15's?
You know the SuperFast got another win this weekend? Yup I saw it on the TM Facebook page. You could be hitting that same driver!

are you drunk? lol i have r9s right now. i was saying getting them fitted to me!
i want whatever your smoking or drinking because your out of it :D

Just send your current one my way! hehe

Put this one in the [activate bridges] thread...hahahaha

are you drunk? lol i have r9s right now. i was saying getting them fitted to me!
i want whatever your smoking or drinking because your out of it :D

Damn how did I miss that. lol. Been stuck at this stupid desk too much today. So you dont need new irons just some new shafts maybe. Actually they should have KBS shafts so not even that. So that brings us back to the new driver. The R9 is ok but its no SUPER BAD FAST driver!!

I need to sell my superfast driver so I can get the TP version.

Damn how did I miss that. lol. Been stuck at this stupid desk too much today. So you dont need new irons just some new shafts maybe. Actually they should have KBS shafts so not even that. So that brings us back to the new driver. The R9 is ok but its no SUPER BAD FAST driver!!

no im thinking of switching shafts to the kbs or rifles. i have the fujikura motore graphite in them because graphite is what i have always played but ready to go to steel. so still on iron shafts.
dude its Superfast or Superbad no super bad fast, that just sounds retarded hahaha but ya im going to test it out for sure, unless you want to donate me one to try! :D

I need to sell my superfast driver so I can get the TP version.

Are you hooking the regular too much? I have the TP and Im very happy with it. When my swing gets real lazy and bad I'll slice it but for the most part when Im playing its straight!! And I love the ninja'ed look too.

Bridges will buy your SF driver, Im breaking him down as we speak! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back