Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you hooking the regular too much? I have the TP and Im very happy with it. When my swing gets real lazy and bad I'll slice it but for the most part when Im playing its straight!! And I love the ninja'ed look too.

Bridges will buy your SF driver, Im breaking him down as we speak! haha

Yeah, my natural shot is a draw and the regular is just a touch too shut. Looked at the TP today and it suits my eye alot better.

Look at all the equipment shifting! I love it! Where did thanks go? We need to find him a few drivers to demo!

Im thinking about one of the new THP hats!

Im thinking about one of the new THP hats!

I may be biased, but I love the hats. We looked at a few different companies and settled on Pukka because of the quality.

you ever get those bracelets in that your ordered?
nice avatar lol

Ive been wondering where my balance bracelets are actually.

I may be biased, but I love the hats. We looked at a few different companies and settled on Pukka because of the quality.

I hope that mine is here today. I know that the Pukka hats we got at the outing were super comfortable and great looking. I'm expecting the THP hat to be just as good (but better looking haha).

Ive been wondering where my balance bracelets are actually.

call them and see what the deal is. you have to wear both. 1 on each wrist because if you didnt you would be unblanaced on one side and that might cause problems :D

I hope that mine is here today. I know that the Pukka hats we got at the outing were super comfortable and great looking. I'm expecting the THP hat to be just as good (but better looking haha).

Did you go stuctured or unstructured? I just placed my order for a black unstructured! Agreed the Puka hats are real nice!

I ordered a white unstructured hat, i think it may arrive today

Did you go stuctured or unstructured? I just placed my order for a black unstructured! Agreed the Puka hats are real nice!

I went with the navy structured. My head seems to stretch the unstructured hats out and they end up looking like beanies on my head.

I ordered a white unstructured hat, i think it may arrive today

Nice, post action shots later! lol

Im picky about structured hats, I dont need any help making my head look bigger! Unstructured is always a safe bet

If it arrives today I will post some pics when I get home.

Hats arrived, here is a picture.

718c715f.jpg

Last edited:
too my 4 fybrid out of the bag yesterday and put my 4i back in. Hit my 4i about 15 yards further. Now I'm all confused. The loft on each is the same.

ok, OEM, i'm thinking more and more about slapping the jaws in the bag.

i also received my THP hats, one's already gone and the other is waiting for delivery to uncle daddy's!!

too my 4 fybrid out of the bag yesterday and put my 4i back in. Hit my 4i about 15 yards further. Now I'm all confused. The loft on each is the same.

I just made the same swap. I don't hit mine farther, just straighter and it goes plenty high. Like it a ton.

I'm trying to be good but I just got a CG15 56* and I'm sure the 52* and 60* won't be too far behind.

I just ordered a TM SF 9.5 that will be here in a few days.

AND while I was at the PGA Superstore the new Adams CB1 and CB2(I thinks that's the name) caught my eye bigtime. I LOVE my AP2's and they look a tad more forgiving than both sets of Adams, but the look SWEET!

Looking to upgrade my 07 Burner to a Ping G15

Corza Ghost for me... Once I try one out that is...

ok, OEM, i'm thinking more and more about slapping the jaws in the bag.

i also received my THP hats, one's already gone and the other is waiting for delivery to uncle daddy's!!

Dude thats a solid pick up. Did you hear that the PGA police were in the Callaway tour van for a not so friendly visit? Guess what it was about? The Jaws wedges and if they were legal with all that BITE!!

Dude thats a solid pick up. Did you hear that the PGA police were in the Callaway tour van for a not so friendly visit? Guess what it was about? The Jaws wedges and if they were legal with all that BITE!!

chomp! chomp! chomp!

i'll have to see about finding one in LH around here.

chomp! chomp! chomp!

i'll have to see about finding one in LH around here.

They only had one or two at GG last time I was there and that was RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back