WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

With all the talk of Puma and their QC this year I find myself looking to see if Fowler's pants legs are even.

Something tells me his clothes are tailored perfectly for him. Altho Lexi looks ridiculous in her clothes they are 2 sizes too big so many not.

I am a little late to the party but what happened to Henrik Stenson today? He shot a 79???

As was said in another thread, maybe that defeat by Ye Yang last year did more to his confidence than was realized. He has definately lost his mojo!

maybe some effect, though he went on to win the FedEx cup and 2 tourny's after, and played well in the Presidents cup(if I remember right)

maybe some effect, though he went on to win the FedEx cup and 2 tourny's after, and played well in the Presidents cup(if I remember right)

Yeah I think of all the things going on with TW right now his PGA Championship loss to YE is not really on his mind much. He said in his press conference that he just hasn't had time to practice, I can't imagine why not when that is your job. But that's what he said.

Yeah I think of all the things going on with TW right now his PGA Championship loss to YE is not really on his mind much. He said in his press conference that he just hasn't had time to practice, I can't imagine why not when that is your job. But that's what he said.

yeah YE YANG is probably the least of his problems....Rachael Uchitel on the other hand...

Does TW not work a 40 hour work week?

He is butt deep in several big course projects right now both here and overseas. Between those and lawyer visits I'm sure his schedule is tight. The next few years are going to depend on whats more important to him, money or records. I also think he needs a coach more than he would like to admit.

I don't know if he necessarily needs a coach...he needs to learn to putt

I agree that he needs to learn to putt but jeez, without a coach it has to be tough right now. Anyone care to guess when he'll break down and hire a full time coach again? I think he'll get through the Fed Ex Cup and get to work on it, may even skip the Ryder Cup for it.

I don't know if he necessarily needs a coach...he needs to learn to putt

All of us have had days like this.. It sucks but it's golf. Tiger has been affected with tons of off course stuff in the last several months. Once the confidence is down, man the fat lady starts warming up...

If you can't get off of the tee box it affects every other part of your game too.

If you can't get off of the tee box it affects every other part of your game too.

ya but when he does get off the tee, he still cant do much. Just a bad day for him, hopefully he will turn it around tomorrow.

Fowler heard the bird chirp once again.. Maybe them uneven pants are making those putts fall :eek:)

Fowler heard the bird chirp once again.. Maybe them uneven pants are making those putts fall :eek:)

The kids got a solid game but the redneck in me wants to grab his cap and bend the bill!

Stuck at work, can't wait to see what you mean. Is one pant leg longer than the other?!?!

The kids got a solid game but the redneck in me wants to grab his cap and bend the bill!

LMAO.. Now I agree on that one. Too funny :laughing: Maybe also tie him down and trim that hair a bit huh? He needs a good buzz job and he would look cool...

Stuck at work, can't wait to see what you mean. Is one pant leg longer than the other?!?!

Nawww Ice,,,,, I was just pulling Degoins leg man :eek:)

For some reason the announcers are really annoying me today especially because they keep calling things juicy. They need to stop that ASAP.

I love listening to the announcers critique everyones swings...

For some reason the announcers are really annoying me today especially because they keep calling things juicy. They need to stop that ASAP.

i know, it's either that or "fairway metal" or "baffler" or whatever else it is these tools come up with.

Back