WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

That is what used to drive me so nuts about Lanny Wadkins in the booth. MAN that guy! Of course Johnny Miller and Curtis Strange both do it to an annoying degree as well.
well apparently all Tiger needs to do is spend an hour with these 2 and they will have his game fixed.

Not cut in this one, he is here for all 4 days. Unless his neck is bothering him again.
maybe he will pull a hammy on the 18th...or get a paper cut signing his card

He's rocked the goat several times on the first day or two of tourneys. I don't ever recall him having it on the weekend though.

Its a good thing this is a WGC event or you would not recall seeing him this weekend either....hahahahha I kid of course, he will be fine tomorrow I am guessing.

Its a good thing this is a WGC event or you would not recall seeing him this weekend either....hahahahha I kid of course, he will be fine tomorrow I am guessing.

Your loving every bit of this ain't you?

Your loving every bit of this ain't you?

Not really. It makes me really take a good look at the word Karma though. It also makes me want to shave right now.

Karma is definately a wicked lady. I'm guessing all of you guys are clean shaven?

Glover never takes his hat off to shake hands

Man, westwood is a putting machine

Everyone has Degoins thinking about shaving his goatee off for the outing now lol

That ain't happening! I didn't shave it to get married and I don't intend to anytime soon.

Karma is definately a wicked lady. I'm guessing all of you guys are clean shaven?

ummm yeah, only because I cant grow facial hair haha

Not right now. Havent shaved in 3 days. But I would never go out like that. hehe

Not right now. Havent shaved in 3 days. But I would never go out like that. hehe

Your THE face of THP! You have an image to uphold.

The mechanic just dropped his wrench.

dont feel bad man, i have some chin hair going on and some minor sideburns but thats about it lol

I dont feel bad, I am 29 and get made fun of all the time, especially by my bro

How mentally tough is Overton after those outbursts last week? one with the visor slamming and two with the freakout on 17 with the missed 3 footer. Dude just keeps on scoring. -3 on the day. -4 on the back9.

Am I the only one who thinks the K15 looks weird?

I dont feel bad, I am 29 and get made fun of all the time, especially by my bro

I'm 36 and can barely grow a lick of facial hair, I look like an idiot every time I try so I've just quit. Normally I shave my head every other day, it's now been about 2 weeks since I have and I look like a frickin chia pet right now! It's driving me insane, but I haven't let it grow for 5 yrs now so it's time to take inventory of how it grows. (Not great mind you!)

Wow, Paddy is doing some mulching work under the pine tree.

How mentally tough is Overton after those outbursts last week? one with the visor slamming and two with the freakout on 17 with the missed 3 footer. Dude just keeps on scoring. -3 on the day. -4 on the back9.

I tell you what, he's 4th in Ryder Cup points and after seeing him piss and moan around after missing that putt last week I am really hoping he somehow does not make the team. I can't stand him after seeing that!!

Back