Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

Great list so far THP!

*drool*

You had me at demo day! Holy crap this is going to be amazing.

this list is unreal! I can't wait to try it all! (or some of it anyway)

How are you going to get all this out to the range anyway? Geez sounds like you will need an army of helpers, good thing there are 45 of us to help out!

Holy crap. That is a lot of gear. Awesome job, GG and JB!

Wo, all I can say is I'm very jealous of everyone that can attend. Obviously a £300+ flight is a bit much for me...but good work on getting that much stuff

Any chance we'll get to see the Miyazaki Driver shafts on the list?

Any chance we'll get to see the Miyazaki Driver shafts on the list?

I think you may want to look at the list again.

I think you may want to look at the list again.

Yep, I some how read that as just their hybrid line, lol. My heart stopped.

Holy crao!!!!!!!! That is a sick list! I'm really excited to try the Taylormade stuff and some Jaws wedges. Shoot I want to try everything lol. Thanks JB and GG this is gonna so awesome!

So, did anybody else notice there is around 20 different putter companies?? And you know there will more than one model for some of them. That is whole bunch of flat sticks!

So, did anybody else notice there is around 20 different putter companies?? And you know there will more than one model for some of them. That is whole bunch of flat sticks!

I can't wait to test out putters. I was lucky enough to win the Ghost putter earlier in the year, thank you :taylormade:and :thp:. Since I have to mallet style putters, I would like to try a couple of blade putters. Nike Method, Wilson Staff, and perhaps Ghost Daytona(if it is there).

I didn't even know that many putter companies existed, let alone being able to putt with them all. WOW!

Holy wow!! That's quite the list, and it's not even done yet!!

I too am interested in the new TM hybrid. I've been testing the SuperFast Rescue and am quite liking it. I've been tempted on more than one occasion to buy it. I told myself though that I would buy anything until after the outing, it's so hard, but it will be worth it in the end to get the chance to try so much different stuff!! Sign me up too for the Miyazaki shafts!!

JB, any word on whether you'll have a Miyazaki in the SuperFast?

JB, any word on whether you'll have a Miyazaki in the SuperFast?

No we will not. Our shafts will be tipped and used in R9 SuperTri to demo.

No we will not. Our shafts will be tipped and used in R9 SuperTri to demo.

That's cool, thanks. A quick question: the ST and SF are very different drivers, with the SF obviously generating more club speed. Will that drastically effect shaft options? Or will what works in one, work in another?

Edit: Or will we be able to see what would work best just by comparing the stock SF shaft??

That's cool, thanks. A quick question: the ST and SF are very different drivers, with the SF obviously generating more club speed. Will that drastically effect shaft options? Or will what works in one, work in another?

Depends on the person. But my question is if you are hitting the ST with perfect launch conditions and the SF with average launch conditions would it matter? Go with the best launch conditions regardless of the setup. I know people have their hearts set on a club and want it to work, but in reality, it should come down to best numbers (unless you are OEM KEV, then it comes down to release date).

If you love a shaft and it works great with numbers, you will be able to find a head that works with it.

No way Deuy, we just dont sleep Friday night, get out to the range at first light and hit as many clubs as we can

I'm in! Wake up half an hour before sun up to get ready, and then hit the range and hit 6000 balls with all that stuff... then we can play the round of golf, and we rest by the pool... Drinks, and pool chairs = mid afternoon nap!!

Guys I just want to make sure everybody understands the itinerary with demo day.

It starts at 9am or so each day. It will last for about 3 hours. Then we tee off in the afternoon. And play till close to 6. Then we have the THP Dinner.

I'm in! Wake up half an hour before sun up to get ready, and then hit the range and hit 6000 balls with all that stuff... then we can play the round of golf, and we rest by the pool... Drinks, and pool chairs = mid afternoon nap!!

I love this idea! I have a feeling we'll have some die hards that will be right back to the driving range trying more stuff they didn't get time to hit before the round though.

I love this idea! I have a feeling we'll have some die hards that will be right back to the driving range trying more stuff they didn't get time to hit before the round though.

There wont be stuff out there for them to hit. We have designated times we are allowed to use the range for demo day. THP pays for that time.

There wont be stuff out there for them to hit. We have designated times we are allowed to use the range for demo day. THP pays for that time.

Ah...that's a good thing anyway! I like the schedule you just posted above, 3 hours of demos should be more than enough time to hit everything as many times as someone wishes.

Back