Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

I'm going to have to bring a notepad just so I can keep my thoughts together when I post post-outing. JB, you are killing me right now. I want to see what they sent sooooo bad. 48 hours is too many!

No you wont. We have gone out and got notepads and pens for everybody.

No you wont. We have gone out and got notepads and pens for everybody.

You guys have thought of everything, I can't wait to get there

Always thinking ahead, you two. Great idea, especially since some of this stuff won't be talked about for quite awhile.

NICE!!!!! I love my cleveland BP's now, geez, this site is gonna either A. Break my bank account or B. Cause my wife to leave me. Really either option sucks, but new clubs dont!

so do you have everything you expected JB?

Niblicks?

You know me man. I rarely get excited about gear. But these boxes even have GG a little excited. If it plays even half as good as it looks, I may have a full Cleveland bag next year.

Alright , let's don't go get brand loyal on me now :deadhorse: :D

Alright , let's don't go get brand loyal on me now :deadhorse: :D

Does my signature look brand loyal to you? Not all of us wear billboards. Some of us choose equipment based on performance...hehe

Im late to th party it seems lol. Thank you Cleveland!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does my signature look brand loyal to you? Not all of us wear billboards. Some of us choose equipment based on performance...hehe

Awwww but to be able to hit any of those sweet irons your want! hmmmmmm must be the life of Riley :D:golf2:

Awwww but to be able to hit any of those sweet irons your want! hmmmmmm must be the life of Riley :D:golf2:

That is right. I can hit any single brand or iron I want and choose which one works best. Maybe that says more about whats not in my bag rather than what is huh? hehe

That is right. I can hit any single brand or iron I want and choose which one works best. Maybe that says more about whats not in my bag rather than what is huh? hehe

hmmmmmmm you got me on that one you ol big eating rascal :hungry:

there were a ton of great equipment at the demo day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked up to the range. A big thanks goes out to all of those companies who agreed to send equipment. Another big thanks goes to GolferGal and JB for gathering all the equipment and putting this event together.

The shaft testing was fun. I liked the feel of the new Miyazaki. I was shocked at how good the 38 gram driver shaft felt. The club I probably hit the best was the combination that is currently in SethO's bag. R9 460 head with Miyazaki Black. I wouldn't mind adding that to my bag. I also hit the Superfast driver on the final 3 holes of the Palmer course. Hit all 3 good, including a drive that set up a birdie on number 18(which is one hell of a hole).

there were a ton of great equipment at the demo day. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked up to the range. A big thanks goes out to all of those companies who agreed to send equipment. Another big thanks goes to GolferGal and JB for gathering all the equipment and putting this event together.

The shaft testing was fun. I liked the feel of the new Miyazaki. I was shocked at how good the 38 gram driver shaft felt. The club I probably hit the best was the combination that is currently in SethO's bag. R9 460 head with Miyazaki Black. I wouldn't mind adding that to my bag. I also hit the Superfast driver on the final 3 holes of the Palmer course. Hit all 3 good, including a drive that set up a birdie on number 18(which is one hell of a hole).

i didn't notice.

Back