Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP FL Golf Outing is just around the corner and a big part of that weekend is the two days worth of demoing new equipment, current equipment, and even pre-release equipment from most of the manufacturers out there.

This is the thread that we will update with the new gear as we get shipping confirmation on what each company is sending and what will be there for everybody to try out. With some of the equipment, we must be vague because of embargo dates that we have agreed to honor. We ask that our forum members do as well and not post images found online or info on them until those dates have come and gone. Thank you.

This thread will be updated as we get stuff in and is NO WAY near complete.

Mizuno
Irons - 4 new sets of irons all for the Fall 2010 Release
Wedges - New Fall Release Wedges in 2 finishes

Cleveland
Entire Pre-Release Lineup

Taylormade
Drivers - Burner SuperFast & R9 SuperTri
FW Woods - Burner SuperFast FW Wood
Hybrids - New Fall Release Hybrid
Irons - New Fall Release Irons
Wedges - xFT Wedges
Putters - Ghost Putter

Bridgestone

Irons - J38 Line of Irons
Balls - Golf Balls for everybody

Srixon
TBA
Current Line Products

Nike
TBA
Current Line Products
Pre-Release Products

Williams Golf
Driver - FW32 Driver
Hybrids - FW32 Hybrids
Irons - Players Series in both steel & graphite
Putter - FW32 Putter

Adams
Driver - LS9064LS
Hybrid - SuperBlack
Irons - CB1

Callaway
Driver - TBA, FT-iZ Driver in LH Stiff Shaft, 10 degree loft
Fairway Wood - TBA, FT-iZ 3 FW in LH, Stiff Shaft, 15 degree loft
Irons - X-24s
Wedges - Jaws
Putter - Odyssey

Cobra
Drivers - ZL & S2
Irons - S2 (1 set in Reg LH), S2 Forged, S2 Max Combo Iron Set
Woods - S2, Baffler Rail
Hybrid - Baffler Rail

Ping
Irons - K15 Hybrid/Irons set, S56 Irons
Wedges - Tour-S Rustique, Tour-S
Driver - K15 (RH&LH)

Wilson Staff
Ci9 Irons - steel and graphite
FG Tour Irons
FYbrid HS- 3W, 5W, FY, 3h, 4h, 5h
Di11 Irons

Tour Edge Exotics
Exotics Trilogy fairway wood #3, stiff & reg
Backdraft GT+ putter model 01, 02, 03, 04 in 35” shaft
Exotics CB3 Tour fairway wood #3, stiff & reg
Exotics XCG-3 fairway wood #3, stiff & reg
Exotics Cart Bag Black/Red

Shafts
Project X - Current & Fall Release Driver line
Miyazaki - Kusala & C. Kua Line + Hybrid line
UST Mamiya - Pre-Release ATTAS Driver line

Wedges
Exotics by Tour Edge
Fourteen
Titleist
Boccieri
Inifiniti
Taylormade
Bridgestone
Callaway
Cleveland
Mizuno
PING
Eidolon - New Release Items

Ladies
Callaway - Solaire Irons, Solaire Hybrids, Solaire Driver, FT-iZ Driver (Women's)
Nike - Machspeed Irons, Machspeed Hybrids
Wilson Staff - Di9
Taylormade - Burner SuperLaunch Irons, Burner Driver
Cobra - S2 Max Combo Set Irons, Baffler 4 hybrid (LH), S2 13.5* Driver
Ping - Faith Irons, Faith Hybrids, Faith Driver

Putter Companies

Slotline
Williams
Crissmill
Nike Method
Bettinardi BB Series
Yes!
S-Blade
Cleveland
Wilson Staff
Ping
Miura
Sizemore
Clay Long
Odyssey
STX
Taylormade
Rife
Never Compromise
West Coast Putter Co.
Lajosi
Piretti
Nead
GEL
Machine
Boccieri
SeeMore

Launch Monitor
Accusport VectorX

Golf Tees
Epoch-S3 Tees w/THP Logo

Training Aid
Divot Matt
Tour Tempo

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! what a list, now i'm even more giddy'er! didn't ping say they were participating as well?

wow! what a list, now i'm even more giddy'er! didn't ping say they were participating as well?

They said they wanted to participate but I have not received a tracking number from them yet on any goods. We will not post anything on here unless we have a tracking number or the items are already in our possession.

They said they wanted to participate but I have not received a tracking number on any goods so until we get that a company will not be posted up here.

silly me! thanks for clearing that up. they better get on it, it would be cool to get a sneak peak at the "k" series.

I totally agree. They have a new ladies line too that I would love to have at the outing.

sounds like you have a good part of your morning planned then.....hehe. get on em GG!!!

Thats a solid lineup there!

I am pumped to be seeing new Mizuno Irons AND getting the chance to win one of them later the same day. I need to start counting my pennies cause I NEED those irons!

JB and GG- you guys have really outdone yourself. Thank you for everything!

silly me! thanks for clearing that up. they better get on it, it would be cool to get a sneak peak at the "k" series.

I totally agree. They have a new ladies line too that I would love to have at the outing.

it would be awesome for all of the new ping stuff to be there. This is a great list...and to think there may be more

Guys this list is NOT complete. There are quite a few companies missing and one of them would never miss this...Cleveland. It will be updated each day that we receive notice.

Great stuff!!!!!! How many more days :D

Guys this list is NOT complete. There are quite a few companies missing and one of them would never miss this...Cleveland. It will be updated each day that we receive notice.

I saw cleveland in with wedges but nothing else, seemed kinda wierd to me. Guess I will wait a few days.

I saw cleveland in with wedges but nothing else, seemed kinda wierd to me. Guess I will wait a few days.

Patience is a virtue.....all good things will come in time and when we know we promise all of you will know too :smile: We are working our butts off to make sure we can get as much stuff as possible for everyone.

Patience is a virtue.....all good things will come in time and when we know we promise all of you will know too :smile: We are working our butts off to make sure we can get as much stuff as possible for everyone.

and we all apprecaite what you are doing to make this a wonderful experience!!!

This list started out amazing at:
Mizuno Irons - 4 new sets of irons all for the Fall 2010 Release
It could have ended there and I would be happy, but then again that wouldn't be THP style now would it?!?! The top of my list going in was drivers and it looks like all of my leading candidates are listed, perfect!!

JB, can you give any details on the "fall release" hybrid and irons for TM? I'm specifically interested in the hybrid, will it be a replacement for the Rescue 09 or something different altogether?

JB, can you give any details on the "fall release" hybrid and irons for TM? I'm specifically interested in the hybrid, will it be a replacement for the Rescue 09 or something different altogether?

As mentioned in the thread, we cannot discuss embargoed gear here. They have been kind enough to supply it to the people attending the Fall Outing before release

As mentioned in the thread, we cannot discuss embargoed gear here. They have been kind enough to supply it to the people attending the Fall Outing before release
...which is the most awesomeist thing in the whole entire world!

My eyes love the list already...my back seized up as a pre-emptive action :act-up: It's going to be fun watching SethO and TC whack 4000 range balls each BEFORE the round again. I'll be pre-shopping for my own Christmas present.

Reactions: TC
man, how much would it suck not going to the outing now? it's all fun and games til THP starts putting demo items on a list. all i can say is that i'm glad i'm going to be there for this one. hopefully it's the first big one of many and i'm proud to say that i'll be at it.

Nice list!! Looking forward to it!!

Williams Irons, Miyazaki shafts, Seemore and Slotline putters and everyones hybrids.... we need one extra day!

No way Deuy, we just dont sleep Friday night, get out to the range at first light and hit as many clubs as we can

No way Deuy, we just dont sleep Friday night, get out to the range at first light and hit as many clubs as we can

I can be up at first light with you, but I'll have to be to bed by last light, lol.

Back