It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Just a reminder to those taking the airport shuttle I believe you need to contact the hotel and let them know when you need to be picked up and they will make the arrangements. I think their "shuttle" is more like a car service that they use at the hotel.

GG, when I asked Renee at the hotel she gave me a company name and number to call. Seemed like the hotel did not set it up. That number for anyone interested is...

For transportation you can contact Metro Cars. Their number is 561-627-2000 ext. 5764

no shuttle for me!!!

for what it's worth: team calloway (and setho) should be arriving somewhere between 4 and 6 pm friday evening. figured we'd give you guys a head start at the bar, i like to give my peeps a sporting chance.

A sporting chance, i love it. I would say I would have a beer waiting for you tc, but last time I offered to have a drink waiting for someone I became the THP stalker and if so, I need to remain loyal to those who I am stalking ahead of you so sorry pal, you are on your own for a beer.

Spoiler
at least the first one :D

A sporting chance, i love it. I would say I would have a beer waiting for you tc, but last time I offered to have a drink waiting for someone I became the THP stalker and if so, I need to remain loyal to those who I am stalking ahead of you so sorry pal, you are on your own for a beer.

Spoiler
at least the first one :D

awesome man! you know what my favorite kind of beer is?

Spoiler
Free Beer!

well, while you're checking on that, i'll snag your seat next to mary.

feel free to do as you please tc, I'll go hang out with Bill and Kellybo or Setho or Spank or any of the other wonderful people who will be at the bar Frday night.

feel free to do as you please tc, I'll go hang out with Bill and Kellybo or Setho or Spank or any of the other wonderful people who will be at the bar Frday night.

Woohoo! Party time!!!!:party:

Count me in!!

Did anyone mention about wearing clothing that will describe who you are??
without name tags???

We print out a list of everyone's Usernames that will be there and then try and figure out who is who??

just trying to add some fun....

PS (mine might be kind of ez to figure) ;-)

no shuttle for me!!!

for what it's worth: team calloway (and setho) should be arriving somewhere between 4 and 6 pm friday evening. figured we'd give you guys a head start at the bar, i like to give my peeps a sporting chance.

We're coming in fashionably late... unfortunately they might not have the football beer bong like in Venice.

RxGus and I will be there a tad early...(in the neighborhood of 27 hours early)
We will get the bar all warmed up for our Friday brethren......

2 weeks..I can not believe how fast the summer went...

Best. Emoticon. Ever!

you can say that again!! Can't wait!!

without name tags???

We print out a list of everyone's Usernames that will be there and then try and figure out who is who??

Yea I might have my smurf outfit on so I will be easy to pick out :D Kellybo wll be following the guy with the smurf outfit wearing the Puma cap so she will be easy to pick out :glasses-cool:

without name tags???

I think I have an afro wig around here somewhere...

I will do my best to help with that!!! love the emoticon!!!

Yea I might have my smurf outfit on so I will be easy to pick out :D Kellybo wll be following the guy with the smurf outfit wearing the Puma cap so she will be easy to pick out :glasses-cool:

KellyBo just corrected me. She said she would be wearing the T-Shirt that says "I'm with stupid" with the arrow pointing toward Gray :angry:.. I think she got that from pesky old JB :nono:

Fall Outing - Excited??? About What???

Fall Outing - Excited??? About What???

I figured we needed another thread about the fall outing and since we are within the two week window till the outing starts I thought I would post this question. What are you most looking forward to about the outing???

1. Meet and Greet
2. Demo Day Part 1 - Drivers, Hybrids & Irons (Any specific brand)
3. Demo Day Part 2 - Wedges and Putters (Any specific brand)
4. Playing Golf
5. Dinner and Raffle
6. The Spa & Pool.

As for my answer, I would say I am most looking forward to the meet and greet and putting names and faces together and learning more about each of those attending. There are several wonderful people here that I have become friends with and I very much looking forward to sitting with them and sharing a beverage or two. I am also very excited about both demo days for a couple of reasons. First I hope to finally get some better understanding about shafts with the help of either JB or Andy and seeing first hand how changing shafts can affect my overall golf game. I am also very interested in swinging several of the company's represented and in particular Wilson Staff, Bridgestone, Cobra, Cleveland. Wilson Staff and Bridgestone I just do not see very often out here at my local golf stores and I have heard wonderful things about their clubs. I want to see what Ol' Gray keeps fussing about with those snakes of his so I am anxious to hit the Cobra clubs. And Cleveland is what I play with now and would love to see thier new offerings. That is not to take away from the other vendors as I will be hitting as many clubs as I can get my hands on. The second demo day might help me get help with the worst part of my game, the short game and I look foward to trying as many wedges as I can to see if there is one out there that works best for me. I am also very interested in the SeeMore putters that some many people here rave about. The dinner and the raffle offer some incredible prizes and a wonderful menu and I hope to be leaving Florida with one of the prizes. I am also excited I will get to not only play four wonderful courses, but I get to play the Champions course where so many great players have played before me.

I have been on a high about this outing since the day it was announced. All my friends and coworkers know about this and some are quite jealous of this opportunity. They all say they hope it is going to be as exciting as I think it will be. My response is always the same, "This outing will be awesome becuase of where we are going, what we'll be doing, and the people that will be there!"

For those attending what has you most excited? Also for those not going, what info are you most interested in hearing about from those that attended?

I'm just here for the beer! Actually, I'd have to say the meet and greet, then demo 1 and 2 are pretty equal. I've been lucky enough to partake in some nice courses in my life, this will be fantastic, but meeting everyone and the comradely should be an absolute hoot.

I'm just here for the beer! Actually, I'd have to say the meet and greet, then demo 1 and 2 are pretty equal. I've been lucky enough to partake in some nice courses in my life, this will be fantastic, but meeting everyone and the comradely should be an absolute hoot.

Big +1 there Due...

Back