It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Spank

+

Tire.jpg

+

zl21l3.jpg

=

Good Times

As per another thread... is that a Bridgestone tire?

Actually it has little to do with that and more to do with what gray said about "taking care". To be honest, I have not put a single thought about what anybody wears except my wife. Because she looked hot in that dress.

Hot or Hawt? :D

Actually it has little to do with that and more to do with what gray said about "taking care". To be honest, I have not put a single thought about what anybody wears except my wife. Because she looked hot in that dress.

You go Golfer Gal! Glad to hear you don't cringe. We give you such a hard time...glad to know you don't take us too seriously. Of course, you give it back ten fold. Haha!

You go Golfer Gal! Glad to hear you don't cringe. We give you such a hard time...glad to know you don't take us too seriously. Of course, you give it back ten fold. Haha!

That is what great debates, forums, and golf outings are about. I dont ever think much about it. Its all in good fun.

Ya know Gray, those camo hats are not just for you Cobra fans, it seems our friends and :cleveland: have a couple to offer

Cleveland.jpg

or

cleveland2.jpg

Ya know Gray, those camo hats are not just for you Cobra fans, it seems our friends and :cleveland: have a couple to offer

Cleveland.jpg

or

cleveland2.jpg

Me likey. I might need to activate ol grey all weekend long

Cleveland.jpg

or

cleveland2.jpg

I hear ya brother from another mother!

Me likey. I might need to activate ol grey all weekend long

Fildini -- Is White Nerd still coming to the outing dude?

Glad to see that this thread livened up today. I was starting to get concerned that multiple people had gone into excitement comas since there was very little activity over the weekend. 18 Days until THP Friday.

Glad to see that this thread livened up today. I was starting to get concerned that multiple people had gone into excitement comas since there was very little activity over the weekend. 18 Days until THP Friday.
I had to be put under for a while this weekend, I was just bouncing all over like one of Ol Grey's emoticons he loves so much!

so 17 days now (16 for some) That's just over 2 weeks!! WOOHOO!!

I get to play at least 9 after work today, and with the outing just a few weeks away, I need all the time on the course I can get!!
Edit:
Guess word got out that I wanted to play... and the rain started as I parked my car!

Last edited:
14 days left for the 9I household!! I have a question, sorry if it seems a bit silly, but what do we have for interent connection at the resort? WiFi included or extra? Sorry if it's been asked before, but after 204 pages and 3059 posts, it's hard to keep track of everything!!

14 days left for the 9I household!! I have a question, sorry if it seems a bit silly, but what do we have for interent connection at the resort? WiFi included or extra? Sorry if it's been asked before, but after 204 pages and 3059 posts, it's hard to keep track of everything!!

WiFi is in each room without a fee I believe. We didnt pay for it on our last trip and it worked okay.

WiFi is in each room without a fee I believe. We didnt pay for it on our last trip and it worked okay.

One of those log in types or is it just free for everyone?

You do have to log in, but they give it to all guests.

I have 2 kids, I don't get naps anymore! Although now that you mention it, a nap sounds pretty good right now!

I never get naps either..man, it does sound good

Spanish for 'passing out in the day time drunk' lol

In my case it's just passing out in the daytime. :D

Gotta remember to take the car in for a service before the trip. I-95 could be brutal sometimes.

FIFY....

In my case it's just passing out in the daytime. :D

Gotta remember to take the car in for a service before the trip. thanks1974 can be brutal sometimes.

Hiss! Hiss! :egyptian:

Back