It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Anybody else getting into PBI around noon on Friday?

Not sure about PBI but Kelly and I will land at 11:30 at the airport in WPB.. It's been quite a while since I have drank a Pabst Blue Ribbon :eek:)....

PBI = Palm Beach International hehe. I land right at noon.

Not sure about PBI but Kelly and I will land at 11:30 at the airport in WPB.. It's been quite a while since I have drank a Pabst Blue Ribbon :eek:)....

this just cracked me up! old gray, got the PBR on his mind! looks like hawk's gonna be chilling with gray and KB for a little while.

this just cracked me up! old gray, got the PBR on his mind! looks like hawk's gonna be chilling with gray and KB for a little while.

Heck we might be on the same plane as the Hawkster!

I'm on AirTran out of ATL. You?

I'm on AirTran out of ATL. You?

Hawk -- I just checked our itinerary and it's Delta Flight 1661 arriving at PBR at 11:35 a.m.

I'll probably be landing as you are getting your bags. You sure that you and KB don't want to join us for 9 holes on Friday?

I'll probably be landing as you are getting your bags. You sure that you and KB don't want to join us for 9 holes on Friday?

That is a serious possibility.... I guess it depends on how many are playing in the afternoon group. I am pretty sure they don't allow fivesomes per JB?

Right now there is three of us, but I'm hoping to get a few more. We could just make it two groups. No biggie, just something to think about. Then again, you all may want to hit the spa too. Don't let me change your plans :)

That is a serious possibility.... I guess it depends on how many are playing in the afternoon group. I am pretty sure they don't allow fivesomes per JB?

Gray I would say go play with the guys but I'm afraid to be alone with a stalker hanging out around there (a/k/a a rhino).

That made me laugh out loud as well. I have something on my mind...

HighLife.jpg

Right now there is three of us, but I'm hoping to get a few more. We could just make it two groups. No biggie, just something to think about. Then again, you all may want to hit the spa too. Don't let me change your plans :)

That is correct, fivesomes are not allowed.

We will just wait and see if another person or two show up and play it by ear. We had no definite plans to do anything, so yes golf is an option.

I get in at 1:13pm. You want to hang at the airport bar and share the resort shuttle?

I'll be getting off the course about 2. I'll meet you in the hotel bar at 3?

Mary- under normal circumstances I would be all for that, but I have to be at the range at 2pm to meet p4b. I will need to get checked in, changed, etc before that. I'm thinking of just taking a cab to speed it up. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

Just a reminder to those taking the airport shuttle I believe you need to contact the hotel and let them know when you need to be picked up and they will make the arrangements. I think their "shuttle" is more like a car service that they use at the hotel.

no shuttle for me!!!

for what it's worth: team calloway (and setho) should be arriving somewhere between 4 and 6 pm friday evening. figured we'd give you guys a head start at the bar, i like to give my peeps a sporting chance.

Back