Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

I rarely get giddy to have a package arrive. But I am truly giddy to get this package.

yeah, that's definitely saying something to, especially with all the stuff that's been delivered in the past month or so.

Where is my fast forward button?

I rarely get giddy to have a package arrive. But I am truly giddy to get this package.

I absolutely cannot wait to see this bad boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We NEVER thought the company would be willing to send them. We really didnt. Then we just got the email that they will arrive tomorrow or so and a pdf with all the details. We were told that nothing can be talked about by anybody until 11/1 or so, but that nobody outside the company has even seen a picture and our demo day guests will be the first to try them out.

We really have to start working on our Pig Latin.

I should rephrase. Its not a new company. This is a MAJOR company that has SOMETHING SO SPECIAL that we are sworn to secrecy (you will be too since they dont come out until end of year). But I just saw pictures and they are INCREDIBLE!

Oh god... this is gonna make me lose sleep!! Especially cause I have an idea of what it is. The internet is going to be the end of me!

Oh god... this is gonna make me lose sleep!! Especially cause I have an idea of what it is. The internet is going to be the end of me!

Pretty sure that NOBODY has an idea on this one.

If GG wasn't so good at keeping a secret I would know....lol

If GG wasn't so good at keeping a secret I would know....lol

haha, ain't that the truth! the anticipation is such an integral part of this outing though. i'm pumped. not so sure i can remember JB being so floored by a peice of equipment, quite frankly, that in itself means this is huge.

I just updated the first post. Eidolon has their new release wedges for everyone to try. These are not available until after the outing so these are some of the items we cannot talk about just yet.

I just updated the first post. Eidolon has their new release wedges for everyone to try. These are not available until after the outing so these are some of the items we cannot talk about just yet.

awesome news! great job, the list just keeps getting longer and longer.

haha I am such a she devil.

new forum name perhaps? SHEDEVIL

After reading the story in THP The Magazine, I am very interested in checking the Eidolon wedges out.

you mean like we are now? lol

First post updated. WIlson Staff has decided to send over some Di11 irons for everybody as well.

First post updated. WIlson Staff has decided to send over some Di11 irons for everybody as well.

great news! thanks WS.

Is it just me... or is there too much gear going to demo day?
It might just be me since I need a few new clubs, that I am overwhelmed!

I have been looking forward to this outing since I heard about it. This is going to be epic and I can't wait to demo all of the equipment.

welcome Mrs. Biggsy! love the choice of words....you'll fit in here just fine lol
I have been looking forward to this outing since I heard about it. This is going to be epic and I can't wait to demo all of the equipment.

welcome aboard Mrs Biggsy, see you at the outing!!!

Is it just me... or is there too much gear going to demo day?
It might just be me since I need a few new clubs, that I am overwhelmed!

NEVER too much gear!!!! remember there is going to be roughly 50 people there alll looking to swing the different clubs.

I have another announcement...I am full of announcements lately.

The THP Staff will be on hand at the Demo Day to help everyone and to answer any questions you might have, especially for the pre-release items. If you need anything you can reach out to me, JB, Thanks1974, Puttin4Bird, TCalloway1, and Amollerud.

Back