Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

Exactly one week from now its demo time!!!

I know. but it's fun to do a nanny nanny poo poo sometimes....you know?

Ya know, it is ok the the birdie spilled the beans and you get to have your nanny nanny poo poo on us this week. I think as a revenge should we dump about 6 JB specials into you Saturday night so you say "thanks" just enough to have to miss the opportunity to roll these putters at the demo day. Then when you return for golf Sunday we can have our nanny nanny poo poo on you.

Spoiler
I kid, I kid!!!

Spoiler
Do I? :confused2:

Ya know, it is ok the the birdie spilled the beans and you get to have your nanny nanny poo poo on us this week. I think as a revenge should we dump about 6 JB specials into you Saturday night so you say "thanks" just enough to have to miss the opportunity to roll these putters at the demo day. Then when you return for golf Sunday we can have our nanny nanny poo poo on you.

Spoiler
I kid, I kid!!!

Spoiler
Do I? :confused2:

Only 6? That would just get me warmed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short of OEM messing with the alarm nothing will stop me from being at demo day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure?

ttttt.jpg

:D

We are cataloging every item and photographing it all right now. Man OH Man, there is a lot of stuff heading out for demo day.

We are cataloging every item and photographing it all right now. Man OH Man, there is a lot of stuff heading out for demo day.

Are you going to post pictures of what you can?

Are you going to post pictures of what you can?

Possibly. But there is just SOOOO much stuff we cannot photograph, and the stuff we can has already been unboxed here or reviewed here, so I am not sure.

Possibly. But there is just SOOOO much stuff we cannot photograph, and the stuff we can has already been unboxed here or reviewed here, so I am not sure.

Fair enough. I was just hoping that secret putter might be hiding in the background of one of the pictures. One can only hope. lol

The new Nike line is intriguing and you guys will get to try all of it. 2 new sets of irons and new drivers will all be out there. As well as existing irons and hybrids. No new GI irons though.

Any more on what will be there from :cleveland: ? or is that under the veil of secrecy?

We have already stated that we will have teh entire new line coming from Cleveland.

The little bird told me the new driver are NASTY! Looking forward to trying them out
The new Nike line is intriguing and you guys will get to try all of it. 2 new sets of irons and new drivers will all be out there. As well as existing irons and hybrids. No new GI irons though.

I've always liked Nike drivers, can't wait to him them

Man oh man am I excited and ready to get this show on the road. This trip, or at least the demo day, will all be about stepping out of the box to try new brands, new styles. Of course I can't wait to test some of my old stand by company's offerings such as Cleveland, TM, Odyssey, but having the chance to try items from Williams Golf, Fourteen, Eidolon, Boccieri and others is simply amazing. Not to mention the Mizuno's, Callaways, Nike, etc.

The Clay Long putter is an absolute must and something I would otherwise likely never get to try. This is going to be an absolute hoot out there and fair warning to everyone, I might growl if you get close while I have one of these beauties in my hands, lol. I am territorial! haha

Man oh man am I excited and ready to get this show on the road. This trip, or at least the demo day, will all be about stepping out of the box to try new brands, new styles. Of course I can't wait to test some of my old stand by company's offerings such as Cleveland, TM, Odyssey, but having the chance to try items from Williams Golf, Fourteen, Eidolon, Boccieri and others is simply amazing. Not to mention the Mizuno's, Callaways, Nike, etc.

The Clay Long putter is an absolute must and something I would otherwise likely never get to try. This is going to be an absolute hoot out there and fair warning to everyone, I might growl if you get close while I have one of these beauties in my hands, lol. I am territorial! haha

Growling is fine but be warned I bite back.

GG might put us in time out like she did JB on the scripting post, haha

Back