Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Day sale at the Nike Outlet:

30% off all golf tops bottoms.

As a side note went to Adidas outlet as well. Left disappointed.

Spank...we talking Brick and mortar or Online??

Spank...we talking Brick and mortar or Online??

B&M I think. I looked at online and they didn't have the same prices.

As I said in the what I bought today thread, I got a dozen of Nike One Tour balls for £19.99 reduced from £29.99 from Nevada Bobs.

All feel golf stuff is onsale on kingdom59. Theres a white cork-filled driver called the malibuwoody, and yellow blade irons. Feels gone crazy lol

I don't know if this has been posted yet in this sections but any golfers in the Seattle area, the Golf Galaxy in Renton is going out of business and they have some good deals right now. It is worth a look.

Send us a price list and we'll place orders through ya Kyle lol
I don't know if this has been posted yet in this sections but any golfers in the Seattle area, the Golf Galaxy in Renton is going out of business and they have some good deals right now. It is worth a look.

Callaway Pre-owned is having a give away contest for a Diablo Edge Driver, 3 wood, Hybred and irons. you can enter daily.

idk if anyone is too keen on cheepish golf shirts but kmart is clearing out all of their Top-Flite golf shirts for $4.99 each. I kinda went hog wild today and got like 7 I think...few argyle!

GPPGolf has all of the Tiger Woods shirts selling for $29.99: http://www.gppgolf.com/mailout.cfm/id/907

EDIT: looks like the only shirt size in the sale is large. stinks for me because I wear medium.

I'm seeing a lot of them for 29.99....I would order a couple of them, except they won't make it to my house in time for the outing...so I will probably hold off

hate to do this to gray, but Kingdom59.com has a HUGE sale on all cobra stuff. S2's for 179, and 149 for the fairways

hate to do this to gray, but Kingdom59.com has a HUGE sale on all cobra stuff. S2's for 179, and 149 for the fairways

nice find Thainer, I always forget to check there...usually they have great prices

40% off everything at the Puma Online Store from September 17-20, use code PUMAFRIENDS910.

Rockbottomgolf.com has Axivcore Green shafts for $69.99, 75g in either S or XStiff. I ordered mine yesterday, received it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back