Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, thanks for the Puma deal :)

Went to Academy Sports to get me some W/S C:25 golf balls today and to my surprise they were on sale $14.99 per dozen,which (if any of you out there have played the C:25) is a great deal on a great ball.I bought 10 dozen so i should be good on balls for a long time,provided my slice stays away like it has for the past 6 months.Also W/S D:25's were $9.99 per dozen,this store was in Nashville so i dont know if they are on sale nationwide or not but,lucky for me they are here.

Titleist Pro-V1s are on sale at rockbottomgolf.com. 3 dozen for $9.99 each, but you have to buy 3 dozen to get the $9.99 price :)

Last edited:
regripit.com is my go-to site for Iomic putter grips

They currently have a 15% off plus free shipping code: "newsite"

Thanks for the Puma tip, great deal there

gppgolf.com has taylormade r9 460 drivers on sale for 143.99

Tour stop in St. Augustine has adidas 360 4.0 for $80. They are blems, but I seriously found no glaring faults with any I looked at.$8 to ship!

caddiesbag.com has the wilson SMOOTH for 99 bucks.

Jump on it THPers
thats a great deal.....i might have to get me another one

Kingdom59 has method 001/002/005 for 189... They also have a bunch of other Nike for a good deal... Notably the VR Hybrid for 119.

if only they had the 003

gppgolf.com has the taylormade Burner Superfast fairway for $129.99.

Powerbilt

Powerbilt

Caddiesbag.com has Powerbilt Citation Copper Face Wedges on special for $21.99. I know 0% about this, but could use a 60* wedge. Has anyone used this?

The PGA Superstore is offering a 50% bonus on trade in clubs towards the purchase of new Mizuno sticks. Offer period is from 10/1 to 12/31

Kingdom59 is having a sale on 350 milled putters. Very good deals if you are looking for a custom putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back