Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Yoccos is giving away prime football talent on Fantasy Football at a below than average discount prices if anyone is interested. :D

(Sorry dude had to doo doo it. Couldn't resist)

I heard Yoccos is giving away prime football talent on Fantasy Football at a below than average discount prices if anyone is interested. :D

BAH!!

You had to doo doo it. NICE

Lol. Rice wasn't doin it for me! Watch man, I'm gonna be rubbing it in everyones face once Harvin balls out. BALLER. Caddy will be pissed cause he read these threads.

Rivers for Gronkowski if anyone has a GRonkowski.

Lol. Rice wasn't doin it for me! Watch man, I'm gonna be rubbing it in everyones face once Harvin balls out. BALLER. Caddy will be pissed cause he read these threads.

Rivers for Gronkowski if anyone has a GRonkowski.

Careful you wouldnt want to upset the balance of the league. Some might get upset. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL I was just going to do the same post

Let's please keep this thread to posts about the deal of the day :p

Don't know how well this is made, but it IS cheap! Found it on Livehotdeals.com.

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Golfers-Home-Practice-Range-Set/4328897/product.html?sid=lhd-98870&pid=3237423&aid=10668447&fp=f

Golfer's Home Practice Range Set for $28.49
Overstock has the Golfer's Home Practice Range Set for $28.49. Shipping is $2.95.
Overstock charges sales tax in IN, UT.
Posted: 09/28/10 03:57AM; Expires: Limited Time

Golf Ball Shag Bag:
2-piece collapsible shag bag
Holds up to 70 golf balls
Collapsible for easy storage
Shaft stows away inside of shag bag
Eliminates the hassle of shagging balls
Helps make the most of practice

Chipping and Driving Mat:
Tough enough to handle full iron & wood shots
Saves your lawn
For left or right handed golfers

Target Flag, Golf Cup and Poles:
Realistic backyard practice hole sets up in minutes
High-impact regulation sized cup
Heavy duty nylon flag
Flagstick can be used with or without cup

L12303740.jpg

TGW has some deals on golf bags. The Sun Mountain C130 is going for $127.48

Golfsmith has the SQ Sumo Hybrid for $59.99

PGA Tour Stop (www.TourStop.com ) has Srixon ZStar and ZStar X in yellow for $29.95/dozen and if you order 2 dozen or more shipping is free!

Awesome find! Same price as used mint from knet (when they have them in stock).

V1 offering is for practice balls at that price...i thought it was too good to be true...thanks!

PGA Tour Stop (www.TourStop.com ) has Srixon ZStar and ZStar X in yellow for $29.95/dozen and if you order 2 dozen or more shipping is free!

Thanks for that! I just stocked up on my favorite premium ball!

Deal of the day: Aaron Rodgers. Light it up

The PGA Superstore is offering a 50% bonus on trade in clubs towards the purchase of new Mizuno sticks. Offer period is from 10/1 to 12/31

please explain

please explain

This means the PGA Superstores will give you 50% more money on clubs you trade in if that money go towards buying new clubs from Mizuno.

So if you have an old club that is worth $100. PGA superstore will give you 150$ (50% more) which you will use towards Mizuno Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back