2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

the infamous triple dip!!!
Ha - to make it even more like double dipping...her birthday is on May 10th, so there is a good possibility that we will either be in FL for our anniversary or her b-day! (if that is in fact when the outing is)

And thanks GG - I remember that stuff more than she does usually.

Still working on some details, but should have a much clearer picture come middle of next week.

Guys and gals,
We do have a pretty big request. When demo day began, we asked each person to please give their thoughts on the clubs that they tried at the demo day. We supplied a pad and a pen for everybody in their bags to take notes if they chose to. There are many that were at the outing that have not given their thoughts on stuff and please do so when you get a chance. Please, if you tried something, just jot down some input for others to read. Like it or not, all feedback is wanted.

The companies sent stuff to the THP Demo day for this very reason and we really hope that some will come in and give their thoughts. Failure to do so, may result in some changes to future outings. Thank you for understanding.

There's no reason not to double or triple dip! I double dipped at the last outing as it was AdamsGirl and mine 5th anniversary of our first date on the Sunday of the fall outing. It's one of the reasons the outing was so special to us!

I like many others can't wait to hear the final details for the outing! Thanks again to JB, GG, and Forum Leader Extrordinaire TC for all of their hard work!

Day 3 of the Bridges watch.

Day 3 of the Bridges watch.
haha its funny you said this. I just picked up the new mizuno betti putter and rolled a few on the putting green, then looked up and saw this post on spy. But havent bought anything new, so far. Even though I want the SeeMore DB4.
Why are we watching Bridges in the Outing thread?
He thinks im sexy lol

Because he said he was going on buying strike until the outing.

hahahahahaha yeah right Bridges. I give two weeks, max. And youre going to cave in for a putter.

haha that thread got intense! I can easily go 2 weeks with out buying a putter.

I bet I can find you some sweet deals on the Bay for some putters you need.... ;)

Waiting on one last quote and we will have some initial stuff for everybody.

STILL Waiting on one last quote and we will have some initial stuff for everybody.

fify dude! HA!

This discussion between Bridges and Kevin sounds much like a THP version of the "Master of my Domain" contest from Seinfeld. I can resist the urge to buy equipment longer than you can :act-up:

This discussion between Bridges and Kevin sounds much like a THP version of the "Master of my Domain" contest from Seinfeld. I can resist the urge to buy equipment longer than you can :act-up:

But which one will cheat like George

But which one will cheat like George

we know that OEM is the kramer and bridges is the george, haha.

that was funny AD!

We have been getting lots of quotes, but we want to ask you a question. For the Spring Outing, do you prefer March, April, or May?

We have been getting lots of quotes, but we want to ask you a question. For the Spring Outing, do you prefer March, April, or May?

Work wise May works best for me... but I can roll any date. If it gets into March the outing will be the first time I have swung clubs in 3+ months. That could get ugly

Back