THP FF Week 5 Thread

I know, and it's crazy that it came back to me so fast!
But still, I was one of the only ones who thought that way during your trade. Now it seems like people want to use my words against me just because it's funny.

sorry dude. i guess it's not all that funny, but it is just FF. i'm just playing devil's advocate. you and i both know you got the better of young bridges. he almost pissed the bed this morning, it's easy to do, lol (sorry bridges)

sorry dude. i guess it's not all that funny, but it is just FF. i'm just playing devil's advocate. you and i both know you got the better of young bridges. he almost pissed the bed this morning, it's easy to do, lol (sorry bridges)
I think I'm a good bit younger than bridges! And it is most definitely funny/ironic (edit: the whole situation, not using my words against me!), I can't deny that.

I think I'm a good bit younger than bridges! And it is most definitely funny/ironic, I can't deny that.

no kidding? i thought bridges was one of our resident young bucks? it does suck that you're in this predicament but it is cool that you came out and said you veto'd. i respect that.

I think I'm a good bit younger than bridges! And it is most definitely funny/ironic (edit: the whole situation, not using my words against me!), I can't deny that.

no kidding? i thought bridges was one of our resident young bucks? it does suck that you're in this predicament but it is cool that you came out and said you veto'd. i respect that.

It is good that you came out and stood up for your thoughts. With that being said, now if others have those same thoughts on this trade BEING THAT THEY ARE THE SAME, its something one might have to deal with.

I might be wrong, but I thought bridges said in a different thread that he was 35? Maybe 25?

It is good that you came out and stood up for your thoughts. With that being said, now if others have those same thoughts on this trade BEING THAT THEY ARE THE SAME, its something one might have to deal with.
If they think the trades are the same, then yeah.

I might be wrong, but I thought bridges said in a different thread that he was 35? Maybe 25?

20 I believe

That i did lol, I didnt want to get up.

JL-Im 24.

Major trade!

CJ was traded to the dolphins for Brown/williams and 3rd round pick. Titans were tired of CJ looking for his gold teeth instead of running the ball. haha

Major trade!

CJ was traded to the dolphins for Brown/williams and 3rd round pick. Titans were tired of CJ looking for his gold teeth instead of running the ball. haha
Is it too late to go back and change my #1 draft pick?!? :)

"hey pot, this is kettle calling"

"hey what's up?"

"oh nothing, just wanted to let you know what your son JL learned today"

"oh really! what was that?"

"ah, just that both trades are the same...and that he must eat his words, grovel, politic, and try and convince his fellow THP'ers otherwise"

"fantastic!"

hahahahahaha!!!

Reactions: JB

"hey what's up?"

"ah, just that both trades are the same...and that he must eat his words, grovel, politic, and try and convince his fellow THP'ers otherwise"

"fantastic!"

hahahahahaha!!!

Lol I love this thread.

"hey what's up?"

"fantastic!"

hahahahahaha!!!

Ok, that was funny.

Is that FLTC in here again?? He so wants his own team. Maybe next year big fella.

Lol. Nah its fun watchin others. But real quick.

No way you veto'd out of fairness.

Moss not a star like Rice? Possible HOF wr. Just sayin.

But all I know is Im gonna have Bridges/OEM up on gamecast and direct tv lol.

Week 5 thread has brought this to a new level. I dont feel 0-4 anymore lol.
Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Nah its fun watchin others. But real quick.

No way you veto'd out of fairness.

Moss not a star like Rice? Possible HOF wr. Just sayin.

But all I know is Im gonna have Bridges/OEM up on gamecast and direct tv lol.

Week 5 thread has brought this to a new level. I dont feel 0-4 anymore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao! I have to agree with you, its at a whole new level now

lmao! I have to agree with you, its at a whole new level now

Just remember to have my toilet paper, magazine and cold beer ready for me after I win. Id like to sit on my trophy(Toilet) that i will be winning and have a nice moment of success after haha

I love it bridges. Random Photo of your cheerleader.

Spoiler
2279960_10.jpg

Back