THP FF Week 5 Thread

You are a class guy doood. You are doing the right thing. Good karma to you. I hope that it works out 10x for you now.
Oh, after all this I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Moss' plane goes down on the way to Minnesota.

Oh, after all this I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Moss' plane goes down on the way to Minnesota.

I guess that too would be karma huh? hehe

Not that I wish that on anybody of course.

You are a class guy doood. You are doing the right thing. Good karma to you. I hope that it works out 10x for you now.

Thanks man, I hope Torain Goes off and Colston emerges as the number 1 WR that he is.

OEM Im about to beat you with an undrafted RB haha

Dude I could honestly care less now. Give me torain/colston thats cool with me.

Its my fault, no one elses I take responsibility of not checking to make sure everything was ok right before I clicked accept.

nothing a pulled hamstring couldn't fix right? Hope it works out for ya. Maybe Colsten will become a beast and Torain will put up solid numbers.

Its not. No more so than the other trade. 2 starters for 1 star.

Bridges is upset because one of the starters is now out (we are hearing for most of the year possibly) and the guy he traded he wouldnt have had he known the trade to MN was going to happen. Not JL's fault in the slightest.

But he's not out. Torain is now the starter and honestly I was hearing all last week that Torain would be taking over for Portis after the last game. So it's 2 starters for Bridges vs. 1 starter for JL. Anyone looking at the expected points next week might be surprised. And Colston has not scored a TD but he has scored almost as many points as Moss without one. I figure he will start to see the end zone eventually which IMO makes him the better WR than Moss. Moss is all or nothing. Colston will usually get you points even if he does not score. Add in the fact that when Bush comes back that will open the field up even more for Colston. Bridges quite honestly I think you got the better part of this deal.

Edit: by the way I'm not arguing over this but just I like to hear others thoughts on the various deals that are made.

But he's not out. Torain is now the starter and honestly I was hearing all last week that Torain would be taking over for Portis after the last game. So it's 2 starters for Bridges vs. 1 starter for JL. Anyone looking at the expected points next week might be surprised. And Colston has not scored a TD but he has scored almost as many points as Moss without one. I figure he will start to see the end zone eventually which IMO makes him the better WR than Moss. Moss is all or nothing. Colston will usually get you points even if he does not score. Add in the fact that when Bush comes back that will open the field up even more for Colston. Bridges quite honestly I think you got the better part of this deal.

Edit: by the way I'm not arguing over this but just I like to hear others thoughts on the various deals that are made.

I dont disagree with any of that. The same reason I think Moss makes Harvin that much better and we may have parted with DJ over Harvin had we known that. Except for the Bush thing. THe possession catches that Colston gets could get weaked with Bush's return.

I liked the trade when it happened and thought it was fair. Just as I thought the other one was. Again based on points, predictions and 2 starters for 1 just as the other one was.

and CL, you and I both agree on why Vetos should be used. The point was, that the person in this trade, said otherwise....Until this trade happened...hehe

All hail Don Veto!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

and CL, you and I both agree on why Vetos should be used. The point was, that the person in this trade, said otherwise....Until this trade happened...hehe
No no, I still stand by why I think vetos should be used. I just think this trade is much more even than the other one.

I veto out of spite. To me thats the only way to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.
No no, I still stand by why I think vetos should be used. I just think this trade is much more even than the other one.

You really do? Im not going to debate that with you at all. Its your opinion. And your history (Donald Brown for Boldin) gives us all we need to know about evaluation...:D

You are crazy and clearly you are wishing you didn't veto the other trade. I've enjoyed watching you squirm.

You are crazy and clearly you are wishing you didn't veto the other trade. I've enjoyed watching you squirm.

At least I was man enough to come in here and say I vetoed.
Edit: and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! ;)

Yes you were....but I bet you're wishing you didn't. And I'm having a blast watching you justify your veto. Its very comical.

Yes you were....but I bet you're wishing you didn't. And I'm having a blast watching you justify your veto. Its very comical.

Of course I'm wishing I didn't! I wouldn't have had to try and defend myself for 25 pages!
On the plus side, this is really giving my post count a workout.

Of course I'm wishing I didn't! I wouldn't have had to try and defend myself for 25 pages!

Some one call the wambulance! Sorry I had to.

wambulance.jpg

Werent you the original whiner in this thread Bridges?

Hahahhaha. Man at this point Id feel bad if I responded.

Defending yourself is a good thing if you believe in the convictions. Always!

At the same time, now that the roles are reversed and the words you chose are coming back to bite for some....:D

Defending yourself is a good thing if you believe in the convictions. Always!

At the same time, now that the roles are reversed and the words you chose are coming back to bite for some....:D
I know, and it's crazy that it came back to me so fast!
But still, I was one of the only ones who thought that way during your trade. Now it seems like people want to use my words against me just because it's funny.

I know, and it's crazy that it came back to me so fast!
But still, I was one of the only ones who thought that way during your trade. Now it seems like people want to use my words against me just because it's funny.

I dont think thats why they are doing it. Maybe they heard "teams should not be that bad after a trade" and they are turning over a new leaf. :D

I mean this is the absolute definition of irony as it pertains to FF. I love it. Good thing your car has reverse....hehe

Back