Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

The better ones....stupid question or thought.

The better ones....stupid question or thought.

the better ones don't go with every color combination, whereas the black and white's do.

Be Bold TC. I'm taking two pairs of shoes. A black and white pair that go with a lot and a little bit more unique style of Nike. By the way, is everyone wearing Sligo stuff?

Be Bold TC. I'm taking two pairs of shoes. A black and white pair that go with a lot and a little bit more unique style of Nike. By the way, is everyone wearing Sligo stuff?

i don't want to check a bag, and i don't have the biggest carry on, and two pairs of size 14 shoes take up a lot of space.

yeah, i'll be rocking the sligo shirts fo' sho'

Not exclusively but I'll have a few items....

Seriously, I'm only coming up for a day and I'm bring two pair! Contingency plan... :act-up:

Flooder and I will be easily recognizable by our not wearing of Sligo, so I've gotta spend some quality time in front of the closet tonight picking out my clothes.

Last edited:
Nice SW. Hanks, I definitely won't be exclusively Sligo when it comes to shirts, either. But I've never worn a more comfortable style of golf shorts in my life than Sligo makes. TC, I understand. Two pair of shoes could be tough for carry-on especially size 14. Are you not checking a golf bag, though? I thought being a lefty you'd want your own sticks in case the THP inventory from that side is limited.

Nice SW. Hanks, I definitely won't be exclusively Sligo when it comes to shirts, either. But I've never worn a more comfortable style of golf shorts in my life than Sligo makes. TC, I understand. Two pair of shoes could be tough for carry-on especially size 14. Are you not checking a golf bag, though? I thought being a lefty you'd want your own sticks in case the THP inventory from that side is limited.

He shipped his sticks down to FL. Guess he could have slapped the shoes in with them huh? Friggin left handed shoes.

i don't want to check a bag, and i don't have the biggest carry on, and two pairs of size 14 shoes take up a lot of space.

yeah, i'll be rocking the sligo shirts fo' sho'

Just wear your golf shoes and put your crocs in the bag...hahaha

Crocs are not allowed at THP

hahahaha thats great. The crocs must be left at home. Will you allow him to leave them at the door? lol

hahahaha thats great. The crocs must be left at home. Will you allow him to leave them at the door? lol

I wouldnt, that means he would be bear footed.

lmao at bear footed!

OEM, would you quit undressing me with your eyes please?

Not that my vote carries any weight, but I second the no Crocs policy!!!

Hes even going to wear them on the plane. This big fella from NC and he's wearing crocs. I hope theyre pink.

He will sleep in the garage if he wears Crocs. THP policy

You guys are going to have TOO much fun :golf2::thumb:!!!

only men who have "size" issues make fun of dudes with crocs. the amount of croc hate is disturbing. they are comfortable and i wear them with pride.

in fact, i will wear them in to THP headquarters and i will take a picture of them on the THP putting green.

I just saw it reported on espn that the real reason shanny benched mcnabb was for his constant wearing of crocs during practice. Shanny is a serious coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only men who have "size" issues make fun of dudes with crocs. the amount of croc hate is disturbing. they are comfortable and i wear them with pride.

in fact, i will wear them in to THP headquarters and i will take a picture of them on the THP putting green.

Dang,,, listen to this brash young cocky stud muffin ! :eyepoke:

Back