Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

Somehow, I was totally oblivious to this thread/event, so imagine my surprise/excitement when a PM to JB ended up as an invite to the TC/JB showdown! I am flying into Ft. Myers on Saturday and was wondering about hooking up with JB for a round next week, next thing I know I'm playing a Sunday round with a bunch of THPers and lots of cool equipment!!!!

I feel like a kid counting down the days 'til Christmas! Can't wait to meet everyone; now to figure out how to avoid embarrassing myself on the range/course...:dont-know:

Somehow, I was totally oblivious to this thread/event, so imagine my surprise/excitement when a PM to JB ended up as an invite to the TC/JB showdown! I am flying into Ft. Myers on Saturday and was wondering about hooking up with JB for a round next week, next thing I know I'm playing a Sunday round with a bunch of THPers and lots of cool equipment!!!!

I feel like a kid counting down the days 'til Christmas! Can't wait to meet everyone; now to figure out how to avoid embarrassing myself on the range/course...:dont-know:

alright! welcome to the party man! don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we'll have that covered to.

alright! welcome to the party man! don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we'll have that covered to.

You guys are going to have such an awesome time! I can't wait to read about it

Sweet, this just keeps getting better!

I am so sad that I can't pull this trip off, I searched for last minute flight deals but just can't swing it. I am however 100% in for the 2011 PGA Show baby! Have fun everyone, I know I'll be following the whole event right here!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Awesome dude, welcome to the fun! And dont worry about embarrassing yourself, Hanks is going to be there haha

Reactions: TC
+1 I got everyone covered in that dept.
Awesome dude, welcome to the fun! And dont worry about embarrassing yourself, Hanks is going to be there haha

welcome Flooder!

hey hanks, when we hit the range at sarasota nat'l, we'll just be sure to stick you over on the very left hand side, haha. nah man, this is going to be, dare i say, EPIC!

the golf version of the kids table at Thanksgiving? yeah, I'll be there.....just call me when we're going to tee off
hey hanks, when we hit the range at sarasota nat'l, we'll just be sure to stick you over on the very left hand side, haha. nah man, this is going to be, dare i say, EPIC!

Maybe we should call ahead of time to warn the rangers that were coming to the range. Theres been a Hanks sighting in FL!

the golf version of the kids table at Thanksgiving? yeah, I'll be there.....just call me when we're going to tee off

i'll be over there with ya bro. somehow a case of the PULLS has creeped into my swing. it's awesome.

My swing is no better, sounds like we all need to be on the right side and aiming way out left, bunch of amateurs

My swing is no better, sounds like we all need to be on the right side and aiming way out left, bunch of amateurs

If we were serious golfers, we would not have this problem... seriously.

I'm sorry for being the class dunce, but can someone clue me in on the meaning of FIFY?

Fixed It For You. no worries, i wondered the same thing for a long time. this is my first forum experience.

I'm sorry for being the class dunce, but can someone clue me in on the meaning of FIFY?

Fixed It For You

Edit: TC beat me to it. I am looking forward to meeting you Flooder. This is going to be a very fun group!

Just put together my scripting for the 2 days of golf. :blob::clown:

I just put it together too. I think I will wear Sligo the first day and... uh... Sligo the second day.

This thread is going to make me cry. Take lots of pics guys, I'm going to husk some corn or something.

This thread is going to make me cry. Take lots of pics guys, I'm going to husk some corn or something.

I'm with you p4b...though I won't be husking any corn. I'll just walk outside in the 40 degree temps wish I was in FL hitting all sorts of new amazing equipment.

Fixed It For You. no worries, i wondered the same thing for a long time. this is my first forum experience.

Ahh, thank you. Now it all makes sense :D

You guys are making me very nervous that I will be the fashion equivalent of the ugly girl at the dance!

Ahh, thank you. Now it all makes sense :D

You guys are making me very nervous that I will be the fashion equivalent of the ugly girl at the dance!

Nothing that can't be fixed now ahead of time right? hehe

i'm bringing a couple of options for attire. prolly rock some sligo shirts for both days though, just b/c i can! the biggest problem i'm having is which golf shoes to pack

Back