What do you collect?

I have a ton of baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and racing cards and other novelties that I have collected since the mid '80s. I really want to sell some of them at some point but I don't know when the value of them all will come back up.:confused2:

right now im collecting dust

I collect Soccer World Cup Pins and cards. I started collecting since the USA 94 World cup. On the cards so far I have a complete set of cards from each World cup since then. On the pin from each world cup since then.

Vinyl Records...and I DO listen to them, love it.

More recently, putters, which isn't a good thing. Mr. Grace is about to change that though methinks. :D

Vinyl Records...and I DO listen to them, love it.

More recently, putters, which isn't a good thing. Mr. Grace is about to change that though methinks. :D

I still have my vinyl records from the 60 and 70s, just the other day reconnect my turn table to the my latest sound system, I was only getting sound on the left channel, not till I clean both left and right connectors, I was able to lessen to my Santana records from the 70s, sweet!!!!!

I still have my vinyl records from the 60 and 70s, just the other day reconnect my turn table to the my latest sound system, I was only getting sound on the left channel, not till I clean both left and right connectors, I was able to lessen to my Santana records from the 70s, sweet!!!!!

I love the sound, I know alot of people say that but I really do. I was born two decades too late IMO. My walls are covered in Zeppelin, Who, Hendrix, Aerosmith, Clapton, and Stones album covers in frames. Heck, I even buy modern vinyl, for instance my I have all of my guilty pleasure Kings of Leon albums in vinyl.

Just love it.

I like to collect Putters, Tennis raquets and baseball gloves. I'll keep any putter and I love older(not ancient) tennis raquets like pogs and pro staffs.

I collect shot glasses from places I have been, as well as I usually get one anytime someone in my family goes somewhere. I have 6 of the 7 continents handled and about 25 different countries. My favorite is from St Petersburg Russia. I t has a Russian coin for the bottom, and is very ornate cast metal of some kind. Maybe pewter, but that would suck cause pewter has lead in it…and we use this glass as well as the other all the time.

My real obsession/Collection is Cigars and cigar related items. I have roughly 150-200 different cigars and close to 500 total cigars in the collection all together. I have a small collection of signed cigar boxes. Not that all of you would recognize the names, but Don Pepin Garcia, Pete Johnson, The late Avelino Lara, Personal roller for Fidel Castro’s Cohiba Lancero, Dion Golito (sp?). And roughly 15 lighters, most so old they would take some serious work to get them operational, most from garage sales and antique stores. As far as the cigar collection goes, it could be dangerous to call it a collection, as I plan to set fire to, and smoke every one of those cigars.

I guess mine would be CD's and DVD's. I have approx 1000 CD's and about 600 movies. Now that is going be starting all over again with Blu-Ray. damn technology...

I used to collect Grateful Dead "bootlegs"...have around 400 shows on good old maxell xl cassettes. But now I am slowly replacing all of those with downloaded flac files...I have around 100 gigs of dead shows on the hard drive so far...

I collect shot glasses from places I have been, as well as I usually get one anytime someone in my family goes somewhere. I have 6 of the 7 continents handled and about 25 different countries. My favorite is from St Petersburg Russia. I t has a Russian coin for the bottom, and is very ornate cast metal of some kind. Maybe pewter, but that would suck cause pewter has lead in it…and we use this glass as well as the other all the time.

This!
I have about 80 shot glasses in my collection (and unfortunately most of them are virgins).

added a new hat to my collection... this time its not a ball cap... but a fedora... pimpin aint easy

I cant stop buying knives for the kitchen. I love them, I get stuck cooking every night so why not. Here is what Ive gathered so far.

IMG_0792.jpg

shun guy myself too - see those new bob kramer line? they are "sharp" looking

i already collect ball caps and visors... but im adding to my growing pimp hat collection

shun guy myself too - see those new bob kramer line? they are "sharp" looking

Man, I love the handles on that line. Im hoping they make that line in a steak knife.

Putters...I've become quite obsessed lately.

Lately it's belt buckles

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Comic books. I have tens of thousands.

I used to collect baseball cards, but I stopped buying them a few years ago. I collect shot glasses and mugs from places I travel. I suppose I've also started collecting putters.

Golf hats. I think my collection is getting to my wife though.
She cringes every time I get a new one.

Watches and timepieces. I don't know why but I love a nice watch or pocket watch.

Back