Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling for temps around 55* down her Saturday, so a goofing we shall go, lol. I played the course here once last year and its a pretty nice country club.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

88 today and sunny, no complaints

yesterday it started off cold and overcast
then it got warmer and windy
so i did a layer strip tease every other hole

Plyed 18 yesterday. Started at about 50 with clear skies. I had a windbreaker on and after the sun warmed up, I played the rest of the round in short sleeves.

it was mid to low 40s and felt great until the stupid wind started chilling to high 30s

Its quite nippy out, this morning on my way in to work was a whopping 35*.

Sometimes we get lucky and have a mild winter, Not this year. Cold, Wet and Snow. Not a good way to get out and play. I need to migrate.

big time frost delay this morning... and tomorrow is supposed to be 70s

My course has been closed since Saturday, we've had our first bout of Snow here in the UK...which is crazy early compared to normal. Unfortunately it looks like the current cold spell is due to last another week or two, so dunno when I'll next be able to get out on the course

32 degrades out. I don't know if I even want to go to my golf lesson tonight. I need the instruction but I don't know if I can play my best when my hands are numb :confused2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw our first snowflakes this morning. Nothing stuck and it's over now but it was there! We're not supposed to see 40 degrees until Thursday.

its supposed to get into the 70s but it sure didnt feel like it on the course today
overcast and windy but it was fun

Freezing all day...

Freezing all day...

AND NOW IT'S SNOWING! Why in the name of all that is holy, did I move here? Guess I need to move to Florida. Got any room JB?

It's not that cold, but man I have been freezing. And seriously, it's snowing! SUCK!

HAHA! I saw alot of friends fussing about that mess on facebook earlier. And either I suck ay my homestate geography or it's a heckuva front moving through NC.

AND NOW IT'S SNOWING! Why in the name of all that is holy, did I move here? Guess I need to move to Florida. Got any room JB?

It's not that cold, but man I have been freezing. And seriously, it's snowing! SUCK!

Sorry to hear that dude, hard to golf in weather like that...Im Canadian and trust me I feel your pain

Merged this with the Golfing weather thread.

LOL I'm in the same boat. Florida is looking mighty tasty right now. Will be in WPB in a few days.

The past two days it's been windy here and as much as I wanted to play a new course in town I did not want to fight wind while feeling myself around a new place. Today however since I'm at work, it's 71* sunny and calm... :banghead:

im sitting in the proshop and the only ones around are fellow employees... there is not much snow on the ground but its enough to keep everyone away i guess

Winter is definitely here because we have frost on the ground in the morning and a low of 29 tonight. I almost forgot this was Florida.

this week is supposed to be brutal cold then by friday its supposed to get to the 50s

The high in Georgia today is suppose to be 42 degrees while it is moving up to 50 Thursday and then a bit warmer for the weekend. Next week it's dropping again to the 20's at night/early a.m. and 40 - 50's during the week. For those prone to seasonal disorder this kind of weather can kick some serious butt! I salute you guys up North who handle this stuff for months on end and keep a sane mind!

Record low this morning in NE Florida, mid-20s, but might be up into the 60s by the weekend. Tee time for Saturday at 1 pm - hoping for near 70 degrees (please God!).

Hate cold weather. I could use some Global Warming right about now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back