Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong threaded this one earlier.

Good morning car. Nice not to see you again
63ef30aa-891d-ff10.jpg

The high in Georgia today is suppose to be 42 degrees while it is moving up to 50 Thursday and then a bit warmer for the weekend. Next week it's dropping again to the 20's at night/early a.m. and 40 - 50's during the week. For those prone to seasonal disorder this kind of weather can kick some serious butt! I salute you guys up North who handle this stuff for months on end and keep a sane mind!

You get used to it, currently around mid 20's right now and I have no complaints... other than all the golf courses being closed for the next 5-6 months!

its in the 20s and 30s till friday then the weekend is almost 70... wth?

Wrong threaded this one earlier.

Good morning car. Nice not to see you again
63ef30aa-891d-ff10.jpg

I don't miss that at all. We get the occasional snow here in central NC but it's usually gone in a day or two at most.

im sitting in the proshop and the only ones around are fellow employees... there is not much snow on the ground but its enough to keep everyone away i guess

I just rolled in. 39 degrees. it's a ghost town. heating up to 63'ish so I'll get some in after lunch. Texas TOTALLY beats Missouri in the winter category!

I just rolled in. 39 degrees. it's a ghost town. heating up to 63'ish so I'll get some in after lunch. Texas TOTALLY beats Missouri in the winter category!

lucky... it might heat up to 40 if the wind would stop blowing... this is when i start missing hawaii and san diego a lil more than usual

High of 41 today, but 54* tomorrow and about the same Friday, but of course I have work to do!

I don't miss that at all. We get the occasional snow here in central NC but it's usually gone in a day or two at most.

Crazy weather here in NC this year. Freezing early this year, then blazing summer and now right back to freezing. Just give me average temps (55 high this time of year) and I'm fine.

Highs in the upper 70s today. Its supposed to be over 80 over the weekend :clapp:

Played a round this morning in Dallas.. went from mid 30s to mid 40s i guess.. I live in Mexico and usually play in mid 70s or so or more and I learned I dont like cold weather golf as much as I thought I would

its supposed to get to 38 today and hopefully no one is crazy enough to be on the course except me... muahaha

Got in 18 holes today with partly cloudy and high temp in the uppers 40's.Has been from 12* to 20* degrees at night this week.

Our courses are open year round here in Virginia unless it snows, which is rare. Last year being the exception, when we got over 60 inches in Dec and Jan - this place was nuts since none of the locals know how to drive in it. I can usually get out a few times a month in Dec, Jan and Feb with temps in the upper 30s to low 40s being the norm. Unfortunately, the winter months bring rainy, windy and cold days that are just not suited for me to get out.

perfect weather today but i was on the road all day just so i can play a money course tomorrow... hope the weather is better

Weather was perfect today, 8* celcius (maybe 40* F) loved it out there.

Summer weather today! Highs of 85 so I'm wearing my LoudMouth shorts today!! Will post pix of the 2 of us later :) off to play on a beautiful day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have snow. Not much, maybe half an inch, but it's covering the ground. We have minus degree wind chills. Brrrrrrrr.

We have snow. Not much, maybe half an inch, but it's covering the ground. We have minus degree wind chills. Brrrrrrrr.

Thanks for keeping it all down there buddy, lol. Blue skies and wind here, but very cold.

Freezing out and snow on the ground up here in NB Canada... U guys are lucky to get to swing... I cant wait for summer to come back.

No golf today, but it's 50 and rainy here today. I played yesterday in 40 and cold rain, guess I should have switched days.

57* today but it has been raining hard for 2 days straight so even the best course are really wet right now. But I live in a rain forest you cant really say anything about.

46* right now..... 37* wind chill.... wind is whipping.... no golf today :( only supposed to get colder

We're supposed to be down to -2 real temp tomorrow morning.

I'm going outside with a bunch of aerosol spray cans and spray them all! Where is this supposed global warming now?

Just got in from the first round in about 6 weeks, had several inches of snow. Got some warmer weather and rain mid week and caped of with a nice 50 deg day today. Could have used some practice before going as the scorecard could attest but always nice to be out.

it was relatively warm with a serious threat of rain but the downpour helped out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back