TaylorMade Forged irons: Coming next year?

no doubt Hawk! man, ever time I see you post I wanna give you a high five.

I prefer low fives, fyi.

I just love how everyone's heart skips a beat when they see one of us have posted in this thread. Half day goes by with no posts in this thread so it falls off that first page and uh-oh, suddenly One-T or Hawk pop in just to say how excited they are. The rest of us waiting in the wings see a new post in the thread..."OH man, maybe they're home today and they showed up!" Good stuff!!

I just love how everyone's heart skips a beat when they see one of us have posted in this thread. Half day goes by with no posts in this thread so it falls off that first page and uh-oh, suddenly One-T or Hawk pop in just to say how excited they are. The rest of us waiting in the wings see a new post in the thread..."OH man, maybe they're home today and they showed up!" Good stuff!!

what sucks is if I have to sign for it, I will get home, see the slip and have to wait another day!

what sucks is if I have to sign for it, I will get home, see the slip and have to wait another day!

That is exactly why I am having them shipped to my place of employ.

yeah, maybe I should have done that

I should probably have had them shipped to the office too, darn it. I'll just drive around the 'hood looking for the FedEx/UPS guy with the slip and force him to hand it over! Not really... well maybe but I wouldn't tell anyone about it!

Our UPS and FedEx guys always come to my place around 5:30-6:00pm, so I should be good to go.

That is exactly why I am having them shipped to my place of employ.

Unless it is on a Saturday and you don't know about it until moday :act-up:

Unless it is on a Saturday and you don't know about it until moday :act-up:

Wouldn't that be something. I can guarantee you that I will find out and run to the office that day to pick them up. There is always somebody there.

Have any birdies made their way to JB's ears in the last 24 hours?

:chicken:

Have any birdies made their way to JB's ears in the last 24 hours?

:chicken:

Lots, but unfortunately they dont have anything to do with these irons. Sorry guys.

just found out that my set will be here today!!

Spoiler
:eyepoke:

Lots, but unfortunately they dont have anything to do with these irons. Sorry guys.

hahahaha...its all good by me. I am just happy to have the opp.

No worries. Just curious. I'm that annoying kid in the back seat right now. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Very true. Our questions come from being excited and nothing else :)

Oh i know they are. No big deal, I want the testing to begin as bad as everybody else. I have a set coming to me too.

No worries. Just curious. I'm that annoying kid in the back seat right now. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Thats better then the one that is about to pee himself.

I confirmed with my dad today and we're joining a simulator league together, starts the first week of January....sounds perfect for testing some TaylorMade Forged irons!

I confirmed with my dad today and we're joining a simulator league together, starts the first week of January....sounds perfect for testing some TaylorMade Forged irons!

Nice! You will be the envy of the building. I have a range token just chilling on my bag waiting for these to show up. That is going to be a happy day for me.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Some TM staffers were on Twitter showing off their new irons that just arrived over the holiday weekend. Maybe that means they will be coming to us next! I am going to be iron-less as of tomorrow. Sold both of my other sets, so I hope that these make their way to the midwest soon!

I know, see Paula Creamer's bag? Nice MB's and a big fat R11 driver too!
Some TM staffers were on Twitter showing off their new irons that just arrived over the holiday weekend. Maybe that means they will be coming to us next! I am going to be iron-less as of tomorrow. Sold both of my other sets, so I hope that these make their way to the midwest soon!

You know it won't be long till we get them! I think I am going to allow myself to truly get excited.

It'll be soon guys, first week of January seems pretty likely to me, just purely a guess. The Burner 2.0 irons kept on getting delayed and pushed back and we were dying to get them as well, before you know it we'll have them and we'll forget all about the agony we were in while playing the waiting game!

Back