TaylorMade Forged irons: Coming next year?

sure do think those CB's look saweeet!!!!

sure do think those CB's look saweeet!!!!

I agree! I love the look of all of them. I was almost giddy with excitement knowing that these will show up any day now.

Seth, that video was awesome! Thanks for posting that. I really really want my clubs now...hahaha. I liked how one guy said it felt like it melted through the turf

The whole line looks sweet, which is full circle for me because I originally called them hideous

i find that most irons look better in hand than they do via a picture. the razr line from callaway looks sweet in hand, but these i just love. i love just the black paintfill. that's my cup o' tea.

i can't wait til the guys start getting their sticks.

Seth, that video was awesome! Thanks for posting that. I really really want my clubs now...hahaha. I liked how one guy said it felt like it melted through the turf

Me too man! I want to swing these so badly. I can't wait to see how they feel as compaired to my Diablo Forged irons.

Me too man! I want to swing these so badly. I can't wait to see how they feel as compaired to my Diablo Forged irons.

I already have a feeling these are going to feel awesome...I am even thinking they will feel better than the diablo...thats saying A LOT. I just think that center weight in the back is going to play a huge role

I already have a feeling these are going to feel awesome...I am even thinking they will feel better than the diablo...thats saying A LOT. I just think that center weight in the back is going to play a huge role

i think you're right dude. i think that "ugly screw" that so many criticized may be what makes these so ridiculously sweet! irony huh?

They have gotten lots of hate around the net, but that's not surprising. I love that TM is trying to put R&D and technology into a platform (blades) that many say is impossible to improve.

They have gotten lots of hate around the net, but that's not surprising. I love that TM is trying to put R&D and technology into a platform (blades) that many say is impossible to improve.

yeah, yeah, the snobs on WRX hate them, but of course they would. i take nothing those people say and use it for decent information when it comes to aesthetics and whatnot.

i think you're right dude. i think that "ugly screw" that so many criticized may be what makes these so ridiculously sweet! irony huh?

my thoughts exactly...I may have to give mine a nickname

Screw the screw! Lol if it helps then so what right?

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

The MC's look a lot better then I thought they would in that video. Not sure I like the CB very much though.

The MC's look a lot better then I thought they would in that video. Not sure I like the CB very much though.

why don't you like the CB? too much offset? too big of a sole?

why don't you like the CB? too much offset? too big of a sole?

They just dont look very serious. In seriousness I just dont think the look works on the CB. I could care less about offset, Im not that serious of a golfer, but the look just isnt as good as the MC's. Thats just a sexy looking stick.

They just dont look very serious. In seriousness I just dont think the look works on the CB. I could care less about offset, Im not that serious of a golfer, but the look just isnt as good as the MC's. Thats just a sexy looking stick.

I think they both are!! I am interested to see, hit, rub, and kiss these when they arrive

I think they both are!! I am interested to see, hit, rub, and kiss these when they arrive

I see these as similar to the R11, I need to see real life pictures or see them in hand. Sometimes they look really good and sometimes they dont. Now if I were a tester I think Id already love the look of them, lol.

LOL! That was funny...

I see these as similar to the R11, I need to see real life pictures or see them in hand. Sometimes they look really good and sometimes they dont. Now if I were a tester I think Id already love the look of them, lol.

Are you accusing us of bias-ness??

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you accusing us of bias-ness??

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look forward to the pics and reviews.

Very much looking forward to in hand pictures and reviews. Those MC's have certainly caught my eye for the day I really want to punish myself on the course heh.

I wonder how soon these will make it to THP headquarters? It looks like they are popping up everywhere on the internet in pro's bags.

I hope soon sir Hawk

Back