THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, for some reason everybody in this thread wants to see me naked. Im honored. A little creeped out. But honored nonetheless.

Actually, I just want a chance to wear a kilt with nothing but a cooling breeze underneath it. I want to play for Paulo on the Euro team

umm, is it bad that I keep thinking about this thread?

Wow, for some reason everybody in this thread wants to see me naked. Im honored. A little creeped out. But honored nonetheless.

Do you bend over a little too far when teeing up your ball? Some of the animals around here might think your presenting.

All I see are post about seeing JB naked in here, so Im going to stop skimming and skim right back out!

*skimmy dips*

OMG :rofl: :laughing: ya'll are killing me.. funny, but its almost time to go to bed I this stuff is goin give me nightmares. :excruciating:

The scary thing is , if someone makes it rain on the course :D

Wow this sounds amazing. Hopefully I can partake in one way or another!

I need to win the lottery. If I do I am there!!

Edit: I am thinking part of the announcement is going to be the outfits supplied to everyone for this event. That would be the part I would be looking forward to most.

No offense JB but I'm not one of those.

I think when we announce this people will just look at their monitor, smile, grin like the joker, and then say "THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

I urge EVERYBODY to NOT skim when the details are announced.

Damn, I am screwed! But really....do you have some sort of a clue of when itmay be announced. so I know when to bring an extra pair of undies with me

umm, is it bad that I keep thinking about this thread?

Put these two comments togehter and its hilarious.

In all honesty, I can not even imagine whats in the works here and I am stoked to find out

Right there with you big guy. Should be a sick announcement. Elite if I can describe it properly.

Damn, I am screwed! But really....do you have some sort of a clue of when itmay be announced. so I know when to bring an extra pair of undies with me

Put these two comments togehter and its hilarious.

In all honesty, I can not even imagine whats in the works here and I am stoked to find out

For the love of all that is holy, at least wear the new Sligo boxers with the Wallack shirt

this is so friggin awesome, i cannot wait to hear what has been planned!!

And sorry JB i dont wanna see you naked. I bat on the right side of the plate lol

Alcohol induced skinny dipping alligator wrestling,. well maybe.

I am so stoked to hear more about this. AG will hate me for leaving her behind, but I wouldn't miss this for the world!

A little late now, but thanks to TC for helping JB and GG set all of this up! I know this will be an epic time!!

Put a POLE in that new house of yours, get on MTV Cribs. Bow-chicka-wow-wow.:rofl::rockon:

Why dont you just wear a pair of the quagmire reversibles?

From the iPhone.

This sounds really exciting. Can't wait to hear more on it.

Actually, I just want a chance to wear a kilt with nothing but a cooling breeze underneath it. I want to play for Paulo on the Euro team

Can't believe it took 9 pages for JB to offer to get nekkid, and Ron to offer to take off his undies. Can't have all these haters - I'd like to se it. From a distance. Maybe here.

Actually, I just want a chance to wear a kilt with nothing but coolbreeze underneath it. I want to play for Paulo on the Euro team

FIFY lol Does coolbreeze know about this :D:rofl:? Sorry Ron but I just saw this and fell out of my chair :laughing:

Last edited:
FIFY lol Does coolbreeze know about this :D:rofl:? Sorry Ron but I just saw this and fell out of my chair :laughing:

Oh damn, didn't think about there being a member named coolbreeze till you just pointed it out Gray :embarrassed::foot-in-mouth:

Oh damn, didn't think about there being a member named coolbreeze till you just pointed it out Gray :embarrassed::foot-in-mouth:

LMAO, I just saw this and laughed so hard I woke my kid up. Ron, I thought that was just between me and you buddy, then you go telling everyone.

Okay guys (me included), lets keep this one about something incredible coming down the pipeline from THP. I can tell you that everything we have been working on here makes me think this will be something so special that it will literally leave you mouth open, jaw dropped, and anticipation at a level so high it will give you the sweats. While I am kind of kidding in those descriptives....Im really not.

Really looking forward to hearing about this.

Dang JB you keep teasing me! Each time I see you post in this thread my heart skips a beat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back