THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcement itself will deserve a separate thread. Really looking forward to it JB.

Stoked to hear the details!
Again for the umpteenth time, feeling privileged to be a part of thp!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This sounds F'ing incredible!!!

Okay guys (me included), lets keep this one about something incredible coming down the pipeline from THP. I can tell you that everything we have been working on here makes me think this will be something so special that it will literally leave you mouth open, jaw dropped, and anticipation at a level so high it will give you the sweats. While I am kind of kidding in those descriptives....Im really not.

Man the way you are describing this makes me think a network is involved lol

I see JB having a cart following the groups filled with 2 staff bags of clubs. Club roulette where you have to pull a club from one of the bags to hit your next shot. Something to spice it up and make it interesting!! :devil:

I see JB having a cart following the groups filled with 2 staff bags of clubs. Club roulette where you have to pull a club from one of the bags to hit your next shot. Something to spice it up and make it interesting!! :devil:

I dont follow, I always tee of first...hehe.

but you'll finish in time to catch up to everyone else!
I dont follow, I always tee of first...hehe.

I'm stepping up my commitment to lowering my handicap significantly this year after reading this thread. The last few days I wake up and check if JB has posted here lol. I cannot even fathom what they have planned but I'm preparing now lol:banana:

I know everybody is excited to hear more details and we hope to have some for you shortly. GG and myself are getting excited about this one and announcing it.

Shortly by meaning prior to the May outing, or sooner? When you talk about how big this thing is going to be, it really stirs the pot of excitement to the brim! That's a good thing. Myself and everyone else on here that loves golf & competition ,anxiously await "THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".

Man the way you are describing this makes me think a network is involved lol

+1 Sounds like a big name company(s)/person(s) could be involved. Only time will tell though.

Shortly by meaning prior to the May outing, or sooner? When you talk about how big this thing is going to be, it really stirs the pot of excitement to the brim! That's a good thing. Myself and everyone else on here that loves golf & competition ,anxiously await "THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".

Yes it will be announced prior to the May outing.

Just talking to AG about this and it seems as if she'll have enough vacation time to make the trip with me (assuming that I can and REALLY hope I can), so green light baby!! I was already planning on working hard on my game this year and this has provided more incentive. I can't wait to see what the announcement is!! I'm so excited for it!!

This site is full of great ideas. I can't wait to see the video of this.

Hopefully we have some more details to share this week about this. We are excited to continue to work on it over the next few days.

Looking forward to it. Seriously, I can't wait!

I am really excited as well and it just feels so mysterious. I'm almost afraid.
I am too u have no idea. But I have to tell myself to accept now I most likely won't be there. I am not the most lucky fella and there are hundreds of THP ers certainly more qualified, experienced, and active than I. It will help me deal later lol

I am too u have no idea. But I have to tell myself to accept now I most likely won't be there. I am not the most lucky fella and there are hundreds of THP ers certainly more qualified, experienced, and active than I. It will help me deal later lol

This is the scary and mysterious part.. maybe the viewers have an involvement in the action just as much as the players do!

We have said about 3 times now in this thread that we are NOT selecting people.

We have said about 3 times now in this thread that we are NOT selecting people.

I know JB and i didn't mean that to sound that way. I'm trying not to get too overly excited is all. For my own sake.

Ima going to stop posting here until the announcement, thanks THP for arranging what should be the greatest event in THP history!!

Ummmm.

I am smiling right now....Sometime next week, you guys will be smiling too....I PROMISE!

Ummmm.

I am smiling right now....Sometime next week, you guys will be smiling too....I PROMISE!

You are a sly, teasing devil aren't you?

This could be one of the biggest things in THP history!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back