THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Lol doubtful. As I've said in the past I fold quicker then a cheap lawn chair. I do think I've found a problem with my putting and a possible fix so you may be in trouble. Well as long as you shoot your worst round ever. I still can't believe how great my pairings are. I can't wait to meet and tee it up with everybody.

looks like I don't need the alarm for Sunday's round.....playing with One-T will give me the Calloway trifecta (played with Uncle Daddy last outing, TC at the mini-Hanks outing, and now One-T!)

I'm with you on the Calloway trifecta. I played with One-T and Uncle Daddy at the last outing and now I am teeing it up with TC. One-T already sent me 20 bucks through paypal to confirm that he is the best golfer in the family

These pairings rock. I get to play with ddec and nerfny on the champ. And with " the man, the myth, the legend" uncle daddy on Sat.

DMB. Don't worry I don't hit it far. People here exaggerate :)

Yeah, I'm not that good Chunky, the problem with Florida golf for me is the wind. As a high ball hitter and a guy who predominantly plays mountain golf, that flat land, windy golf can flat out make the game tougher for me. And I couldn't read the greens to save my life. I get too caught up in which way the grain's going and stuff. You'll have a blast playing with JB, he's a treat to play golf with.

These pairings rock. I get to play with ddec and nerfny on the champ. And with " the man, the myth, the legend" uncle daddy on Sat.

DMB. Don't worry I don't hit it far. People here exaggerate :)

just ask TC what happens when you are on a short par 4 in the group ahead of him:alien:

we look forward to taking on the champions course with you and flashy

I'm with you on the Calloway trifecta. I played with One-T and Uncle Daddy at the last outing and now I am teeing it up with TC. One-T already sent me 20 bucks through paypal to confirm that he is the best golfer in the family

Huh? I need some clarification.

just ask TC what happens when you are on a short par 4 in the group ahead of him:alien:

we look forward to taking on the champions course with you and flashy

Short? That thing was like 340 into the wind. Jake and I pounded our drives and had about 70 yards left and that lanky belbin flew the dang green!

Yeah as I've said many times(this will be my last as I'm starting to sound like a little school girl) I'm pretty pumped. Hope to tee it up with you sometime also TC. Maybe next get together in GA or something

Yeah as I've said many times(this will be my last as I'm starting to sound like a little school girl) I'm pretty pumped. Hope to tee it up with you sometime also TC. Maybe next get together in GA or something

Heck, we'll play together at the outing in a replay round bro!

Short? That thing was like 340 into the wind. Jake and I pounded our drives and had about 70 yards left and that lanky belbin flew the dang green!

No way it was into the wind... , see people exaggerate ( it was 340 though I'll give you that)

edit: and I am one TC away from the Calloway tri-fecta as well... maybe in a replay round as he wanted to partner up ;)

Heck, we'll play together at the outing in a replay round bro!

Lol I didn't even think of that. Are we still thinking Ryder cup style on that?

No way it was into the wind... , see people exaggerate ( it was 340 though I'll give you that)

edit: and I am one TC away from the Calloway tri-fecta as well... maybe in a replay round as he wanted to partner up ;)

Wind, no wind, who cares, that was a monster tee shot. I couldn't believe it. Too bad you flew the green and ended up in that collection area and short sided yourself, and yes, replay round: you, chunky, white rhino and myself. I like it! I want to play with some dudes that I haven't had the chance to yet, so that will be precedent #1 on the replays.

Lol I didn't even think of that. Are we still thinking Ryder cup style on that?

I have no idea CL. We'll work it out in another thread though.

I am so glad that everyone is happy with their pairings. I was SO worried I was going to get bombarded with PM's from people angry with me about their group or their tee time. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see everyone so excited and chatting about their pairings.

I can't wait to meet eveyone and have a great time! I really appreciate GG and JB's hard work putting this whole thing together.....great job!

I am so glad that everyone is happy with their pairings. I was SO worried I was going to get bombarded with PM's from people angry with me about their group or their tee time. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see everyone so excited and chatting about their pairings.

Girl, we saw your avatar and obeyed! Haha! You did great as always!

Hmmmm... I may have to take some side action on this one ;-)

Mary - I can't wait to play with you again! We will have a blast as always. I won't even have to borrow your 3 wood this time! Now I wonder who you will be putting a bet on????? We'll have to scope out the other players a bit. Of course, we will make the guys play from the tips in this match and still give us strokes if it happens.

it took me a while to catch up on this one, I am so stoked to get to tee it up with everyone I am paired with, well except for OEM, hehe. Really, I did look through all of the pairings and it looks like JB and GG did an awesome job pairing people up. Seeing this just makes me even more excited about the outting. Good work on the pairings!!!

That group has side bet potential written all over it! Little game of Lone Wolf perhaps? Maybe some Vegas action? You know there will be a SNAKE creeping around out there, no 3 putts!!!

You know I'm down. We'll stick the Pale Provider with the snake!

Just saw these, and bring it on. Too bad Ole Gray isnt in that group because he'd be happy to be stuck with the snake. Im going to do whatever I need to do in order to not lose.

Just saw these, and bring it on. Too bad Ole Gray isnt in that group because he'd be happy to be stuck with the snake. Im going to do whatever I need to do in order to not lose.

Just don't 3 putt and you won't get the snake, you end the round with it, you owe all of us money......just ask Fildini. He took the snake from me on the 18th green, he couldn't handle the pressure, hahaha

foot wedge...cheat...do whatever!

Just don't 3 putt and you won't get the snake, you end the round with it, you owe all of us money......just ask Fildini. He took the snake from me on the 18th green, he couldn't handle the pressure, hahaha

dont 3 putt on the champions course...thats a simple task! haha

dont 3 putt on the champions course...thats a simple task! haha

I did it once and it was on 16 or 17 so I was nervous, but Fildini didn't let me down.

No, no cheat. But I may turn to drastic levels of violence if things get desperate on the back 9. I hope your big bro doesnt need his kneecaps....

haha, good luck with that young Thainer. You'll be fine with me, P4B, and OEM. We all like to golf and have a good time but we also like to play well. We've got our work cut out though, we all play shovels and you have those little tooth picks that serious golfers use. I can't wait to see you hitting high fades and high draws, and low cuts and stingers and all that stuff that you can do with player's irons. It should be a treat for us, that's for sure.

I did it once and it was on 16 or 17 so I was nervous, but Fildini didn't let me down.

hahaha...

No, no cheat. But I may turn to drastic levels of violence if things get desperate on the back 9. I hope your big bro doesnt need his kneecaps....

Someone hit him in the kidneys last year and I am surprised they didnt lose an arm. depends on his mood I guess.

Back