THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Looking forward to it buddy. I think it will go better than last time, but it's going to be tough. I trust that the Chromie power will help us go low.

Same here buddy, I'm keeping positive vibes though Mijo. I gotta practice my ball retriever skills though too lol.

Looking forward to it buddy. I think it will go better than last time, but it's going to be tough. I trust that the Chromie power will help us go low.

Trust me SD, we are going to have a great time buddy! Maybe you can give me some putting lessons and I can give you some snake charming lessons .

Sounds good Ole Grey looking forward to getting away from this south dakota snow and rain for sunny fla. this is going to be fun

Trust me SD, we are going to have a great time buddy! Maybe you can give me some putting lessons and I can give you some snake charming lessons :D.

Well when it gets hot outside I don't keep em in my pants so much. I like for them to air out and stay cool and breezy. Also it's better to have some clima cool shorts on in the hot Florida sun. Yep you got to keep them balls cool in the summer time boys. They don't feel hard like a rock like they do on those cold winter mornings :thumb:

Well you sure can tell that Kelly-Bo is out of town.....

Trust me SD, we are going to have a great time buddy! Maybe you can give me some putting lessons and I can give you some snake charming lessons .

Sounds good Ole Grey looking forward to getting away from this south dakota snow and rain for sunny fla. this is going to be fun

Yea buddy it's going to be a blast! I have no doubt you will enjoy the warmer weather and the sun tan lotion :cool: , shorts, golf, cold beer, equipment testing, and beautiful golf courses :golf2:. YOu guys deserve a break from all that cold stuff so in a few weeks it's going to happen :thumb:. I know you will enjoy playing with SeeMoreGuy. I have not met SprayTech yet but he sounds like a fun guy to have in the group. Maybe the old guys can team up against the young guys for a little best ball action :D. You know snake charmers vs cougar hunters :thumb:

Group 5, 8:30am - Ole Gray, Spraytech, SeeMore Guy, southdakotahack

Back