THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The suspense is finally over and here is the moment you have all been waiting for.....THP 2011 SPRING OUTING PAIRINGS/TEE TIMES!!! I have tentative tee times but nothing is set in stone yet so don't quote me on the times I have listed below. If/when anything changes I will let you all know ASAP.

Saturday May 21th - Squire Course:

SATURDAY'S ROUND IS AN 8:30AM SHOT GUN
Group 1, 8:30am - JB, Hanks, Hawk, Puttin4Bird (Equipment Tester Challenge!)
Group 2, 8:30am - Captain Golf, Ddec0418, Biggsy, TC
Group 3, 8:30am - GolferGal, Flashy, Mrs. Biggsy, Mrs. Golf4life
Group 4, 8:30am - One-T, Chunkylover77, CL77 Friend, OEM Kevin
Group 5, 8:30am - Ole Gray, Spraytech, SeeMore Guy, southdakotahack
Group 6, 8:30am - CG13, White Rhino, Degoins, SWFLA
Group 7, 8:30am - Mrs. AHA, Kelly Bo, Mary, nerfny
Group 8, 8:30am - Dr. Teeth, RxGus, Yoccos, Golf4Life
Group 9, 8:30am - Bulldog, Clamfist, Fildini, Fildini Friend
Group 10, 8:30am - CarstenBF, AHA, Thainer, Coolbreeze
Group 11, 8:30am - Adamsgirl, Pandute, pattyblind9golf, ahh2fly
Group 12, 8:30am - dmb012, Uncle Daddy, Rbelbin, Mr. Blind9golf
Group 13, 8:30am - Cheffor, True Temper, True Temper Dad, 9-iron man
Group 14, 8:30am - cmoors, Spank818, Spank818 Friend, dakotagolfer

Sunday May 22nd - Champion Course:

Group 1, 8:04am - JB, RxGus, Chunkylover77, One-T
Group 2, 8:12am - TC, OEM Kevin, Thainer, Puttin4bird
Group 3, 8:20am - Ddec, nerfny, Rbelbin, flashy
Group 4, 8:28am - Kellybo, Ole Gray, AHA, Mrs. AHA
Group 5, 8:36am - Spraytech, Cheffor, southdakotahack, True Temper dad
Group 6, 8:44am - Captain Golf, Uncle Daddy, Dakotagolfer
Group 7, 8:52am - White Rhino, SeeMore Guy, Bulldog, 9-iron
Group 8, 9:00am - SW FLA, Dr. Teeth, CarstenBF, CG13
Group 9, 9:08am - GolferGal, Mary C., aah2fly
Group 10, 9:16am - Biggsy, dmb012, Yoccos, Hawk
Group 11, 9:24am - True Temper, Fildini, Spank, Degoins
Group 12, 9:32am - adamsgirl, Mrs. Biggsy, Mrs. Golf4life
Group 13, 9:40am - pattyblind9golf, Mr. Blind9golf, Clamfist, Pandute
Group 14, 9:48am - Spank's friend, Fildini's friend, Chunkylover's friend
Group 15, 9:56am - Golf4Life, Hanks, cmoors, Coolbreeze

*Please note these pairings are official and there is no trading groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
GG- You just made my entire night!
Its so close I can almost TASTE the ibar!

hoe you guys have agreat time!

I get to take ddec's money!!!! woot woot

Also, I love how early the tee times are.......replay baby!

This is awesome, its now real.

heck yeah(on the replays)! I'm playing with some big hitters in Biggsy and TC on Sat and Belbin on Sunday. I can't wait, this just got that much more exciting.

As for taking my money, I'm going to study at the school of JB for the next few months so I should be safe:alien:

heck yeah(on the replays)! I'm playing with some big hitters in Biggsy and TC on Sat and Belbin on Sunday. I can't wait, this just got that much more exciting.

Dude, you've seen me hit, I'm no big hitter.

Yep Replay on saturday baby!

I tried to get as early of tee times as possible so people could play 36 if they wanted to. Hopefully these times, assuming they stick, will make everyone happy.

who you calling a hoe! Lol

ahhahahahhah just noticed that

edit- instead of editing the first post ive decided to leave it for my fun :)

Very nice - the realism of the impending outing just got ratcheted up several notches for the lucky attendees.

Dude, you've seen me hit, I'm no big hitter.

come on give yourself credit, we were practicing pitch and chip shots at that point

Great pairings and thank you so much for the hard work that goes into putting this together :clapp::thumb: This is going to be some great times not coming soon enough :friends:

Keep in mind for those thinking of replaying on Saturday, the THP Dinner will be Saturday evening and you will want to make sure you have time to put on your Sunday bests and head down for our banquet.

No one can miss their early tee time or they're DQ'ed for the rest of the outing! :D

They look great! From what I hear, I will be playing with some big hitters on both day. Maybe it will rub off some!

I tried to get as early of tee times as possible so people could play 36 if they wanted to. Hopefully these times, assuming they stick, will make everyone happy.

Count me as one of the happy ones and Pandute too. Look forward to playing some Florida golf with the fine members of THP!

Thank you again to GG for all the hard work that went into this. I know it can't have been easy.

Thank you again to GG for all the hard work that went into this. I know it can't have been easy.

It really isn't easy at all. I try to take so many things into consideration when making the pairings. I want to make everyone happy but it's so hard. I also try to make sure that no two people play together both days so everyone can get to know others. It's harder with the ladies, however, because there are fewer of us and there is a big difference in skill level between a few of us.

I'm so super excited after seeing these tee times. I'm playing with two great ladies that I had the pleasure to play with last year and I get to play with newcomers too. I'm even more excited that I get to share the experience of the Champion course with Ole Gray and another couple. I might have to whup up on Ole Gray with my Mashies! Let the smack talk begin at our house!

It really isn't easy at all. I try to take so many things into consideration when making the pairings. I want to make everyone happy but it's so hard. I also try to make sure that no two people play together both days so everyone can get to know others. It's harder with the ladies, however, because there are fewer of us and there is a big difference in skill level between a few of us.

Looks like you did a great job(as always). Nerfny's reaction was "great I'm playing with you on the champions course, there goes my score haha." She is excited to be playing with belbin's

Is it MAY yet ??? :)
Feels like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas to get here .

Awesome! I could not be happier with my groups, TC let's get the Champion my friend!

Awesome! I could not be happier with my groups, TC let's get the Champion my friend!

I think we will buddy. We know what we did wrong last time and we won't make the same mistakes.

Back