THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

angry PM on it's way..hehe
\
I am so glad that everyone is happy with their pairings. I was SO worried I was going to get bombarded with PM's from people angry with me about their group or their tee time. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see everyone so excited and chatting about their pairings.

GG, You did an awesome job! Thank you so much for the early tee times and wonderful groups.

G4L, we should have a blast again my friend. I may have to sneak a shot with those beautiful TM Forged irons or S3's! haha. I'll probably putt a little better this time around too lol.

Dr Teeth, it will be an honor! The rounds go quick because of the company. I know I had plenty of 8's and 9's and the time just flew lol.

Rx dude! It will be great to see all the work you've put into your swing on the course. Should be lots of fun man.

Bigsy.. MAN! If I'm watching you swing I hope it doesn't come off as creepy lol. I like to see big hits haha.

DMB, the champions whooped me but it was so much fun. The wind is killer. It's a great time.

Hawk... I'm gonna save a chromax just for the round. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your short game dude. Glad we get to tee it up again. Maybe team Chromax should coordinate haha.

Everyone in my groups, I love to have fun on the course. I rarely get mad unless a palm tree is involved haha. I'm looking forward to meeting the new attendees and seeing some familiar faces. I didn't know really anyone in my groups last time but I tell you for sure, I made friends for life.

Lol, I still have a lasting image of TC absolutely annihilating his 3w on the 18th at the Palmer. It was a bomb. Just didn't turn like he thought.

I'm with you on the Calloway trifecta. I played with One-T and Uncle Daddy at the last outing and now I am teeing it up with TC. One-T already sent me 20 bucks through paypal to confirm that he is the best golfer in the family

well, now I want my $20 back, you were just supposed to say that but not tell them I paid you.

yoccos, I love when you post seriously, it's emotional. That was a sweet 3wood off the deck, it just held it's line, and ultimately, cost me the match!

You're a blast to play golf with my friend, and your outlook out there is positive and fun and it makes you a pleasure to play golf with. Great post!

Hahahaha, I wish I could still do all of those. I need to keep it simple nowadays. Im so pumped for both of my pairings I cant believe it. I hope to hear so much smack talk that weekend that I can barely concentrate on golf haha
haha, good luck with that young Thainer. You'll be fine with me, P4B, and OEM. We all like to golf and have a good time but we also like to play well. We've got our work cut out though, we all play shovels and you have those little tooth picks that serious golfers use. I can't wait to see you hitting high fades and high draws, and low cuts and stingers and all that stuff that you can do with player's irons. It should be a treat for us, that's for sure.

I'm an emotional guy TC lol.

I'm excited to hear we can use the foot wedge.

The best part is everyone has fun but there is that want to play well vibe too. I know I had that haha. I put a little too much pressure on myself the first day though lol. Everyone stays quiet, $20 goes a long way HA.

You will lol. And it's dare I say, EPIC. That calms me down haha.

Hahahaha, I wish I could still do all of those. I need to keep it simple nowadays. Im so pumped for both of my pairings I cant believe it. I hope to hear so much smack talk that weekend that I can barely concentrate on golf haha

I'm an emotional guy TC lol.

I'm excited to hear we can use the foot wedge.

The best part is everyone has fun but there is that want to play well vibe too. I know I had that haha. I put a little too much pressure on myself the first day though lol. Everyone stays quiet, $20 goes a long way HA.

I think JB used the foot wedge on me on #10 on the Palmer. I had a commanding lead, hit a bomb, then we couldn't find my ball at all. Dropping 2, hitting 3 is not going to keep your momentum going. To this day I wonder where that ball is?

I like the looks of all these groups, I talked to my dad and told him about Ole Gray and he promptly canceled. NAH! I'm kidding, he is pumped to play with what I described to him as "the nicest guy you'll ever meet, and fellow Cobra homer" so you guys will have a blast.

Thainer, don't worry about the snake bro, you can 3 putt all you want on the first 17 holes as long as someone else does it on 18 you're off the hook! It's a great game, makes those little knee knocker 5 footers much tougher, especially as the round comes to a close, 15,16,17,18 always make for an exciting finish with a snake out there especially on the Champion course!

LOL. That was hilarious. You can't lose a chromax like that......

But in all honesty and seriousness, it was David Ortiz who stole your ball.

I think JB used the foot wedge on me on #10 on the Palmer. I had a commanding lead, hit a bomb, then we couldn't find my ball at all. Dropping 2, hitting 3 is not going to keep your momentum going. To this day I wonder where that ball is?

LOL. That was hilarious. You can't lose a chromax like that......

But in all honesty and seriousness, it was David Ortiz who stole your ball.

It must've been, he's an athlete!

Wow am I late to this thread. Great pairings GG! I am going to really enjoy my groups.

Last time I participated in an outing like this, everyone who finished was surrounding 18th green(not within danger distance) cheering everyone on as they came up. It was a good feeling and it makes you nervous. It was crazyyyy

Just saw these, and bring it on. Too bad Ole Gray isnt in that group because he'd be happy to be stuck with the snake. Im going to do whatever I need to do in order to not lose.

Thainer -- It's going to be a blast with these ringers dude! It's fun to see how everybody is getting all jacked up and excited about May getting here. Smack talk is flowing like wine and that adds to the excitement of the event. You long knockers playing from the tips?

Last time I participated in an outing like this, everyone who finished was surrounding 18th green(not within danger distance) cheering everyone on as they came up. It was a good feeling and it makes you nervous. It was crazyyyy

that def does not happen here!

I get to take ddec's money!!!! woot woot

Also, I love how early the tee times are.......replay baby!

Don't take to much we do have a wedding to pay for after this trip.

I tried to get as early of tee times as possible so people could play 36 if they wanted to. Hopefully these times, assuming they stick, will make everyone happy.

Early tee times work for me it mean while ddec is going and playing another 18 I get to enjoy some time at the spa.

Don't take to much we do have a wedding to pay for after this trip.

see TC you already have her worried! Little does she know I may have a THP match play trip to pay for too:D

see TC you already have her worried! Little does she know I may have a THP match play trip to pay for too:D

Like I said you can go as long as it is after our wedding. Nothing before Sept 16, 2011 JB and GG...please!!:fingers-crossed:

Like I said you can go as long as it is after our wedding. Nothing before Sept 16, 2011 JB and GG...please!!:fingers-crossed:

we can save that one for another thread.

I noticed my tee times are at the same time both days, which is kind of nice.

It won't be for much money if it is, who knows, maybe I can contribute to the wedding fund.

that def does not happen here!

yea because you and everyone else will be at the i-bar having a post round toddy or brewski :D
I like the looks of all these groups, I talked to my dad and told him about Ole Gray and he promptly canceled. NAH! I'm kidding, he is pumped to play with what I described to him as "the nicest guy you'll ever meet, and fellow Cobra homer" so you guys will have a blast.

LOL I love it. Tell Dad us snake charmers will be having more fun than winning the, {Quote ole gray} "catching a slippery pig contest at the county fair {unquote}".

Squire: CG13, White Rhino, SethO, SWFLA
This group is going to be a lot of fun. I have played a round with WR and enjoyed it very much. I hung out with SWFla, but have yet to tee it up with him. CG13 will be a completely new playing partner for me and I love teeing it up with new people.

Champion: CG13, Fildini, Spank, SethO
Another great group. I remember hanging out on the balcony beside the iBar with Fildini. He was a freaking riot and now we get to attack the Champion together. Spank is always fun to play with and he is great to talk to. Playing with him and CG13 will make me ready to eat some great food at the banquet.

Thanks GG for the awesome pairings! Looking forward to playing with the gals on the first day and with Clam Fist and Mrs. Clam Fist on the second. I'm also *super* excited about meeting all of you and putting a face to the name. I spooled through the thread from last years outing (the one with the pictures) and was almost shocked at how off I was on how some of you looked! :) (The avatars really throw off my perception.) Can't wait to meet the others in person.

Thanks GG for the awesome pairings! Looking forward to playing with the gals on the first day and with Clam Fist and Mrs. Clam Fist on the second. I'm also *super* excited about meeting all of you and putting a face to the name. I spooled through the thread from last years outing (the one with the pictures) and was almost shocked at how off I was on how some of you looked! :) (The avatars really throw off my perception.) Can't wait to meet the others in person.

I bet you my avatar didnt throw you off

Back