Testing Irons for THP

don't worry man...the play date for the 'kids' will be here before we know it.

I cant wait for you dudes to get these. Well at least Hanks. :alien:

I did actually as I figured that might be the last chance I get to see them in person for awhile. I thought the CB's rear showed a little bit in the lower irons where it reflected a bit.

Ah, got ya! Smart thinking Hanks! My Oil Can wedges catch a pretty bad glare because all the color has been hit off the face.

don't worry man...the play date for the 'kids' will be here before we know it.

EPIC! If we can get that golf4life guy to come too its a party.

These things being hand forged one at a time? I picture some little guy over a forge hammering and sweating, lol.

that would be fun....we'd all have a bunch of things to test and hit from each others bag. Lots of cross-testing possibilities. Not in a RuPaul kinda way though...

Every now and then I have my moments...
Ah, got ya! Smart thinking Hanks! My Oil Can wedges catch a pretty bad glare because all the color has been hit off the face.

Well stop typing and start forging man! I have standard specs so mine should be done pronto!
These things being hand forged one at a time? I picture some little guy over a forge hammering and sweating, lol.

that would be fun....we'd all have a bunch of things to test and hit from each others bag. Lots of cross-testing possibilities. Not in a RuPaul kinda way though...

Every now and then I have my moments...

Well stop typing and start forging man! I have standard specs so mine should be done pronto!

I have to finish making the hammer first

Just got word from TM that there has been a delay (obviously) and that they are building sets over the next week or so and when everything is completed they will send out all 10 sets to the users. We will notify everybody when the sets begin shipping.

Thanks for the update JB!

I did actually as I figured that might be the last chance I get to see them in person for awhile. I thought the CB's rear showed a little bit in the lower irons where it reflected a bit.

anything like with the Nike Slingshot 4d's? If you remember those, that powerbow thing on the back showed in some of the irons at address

Don't forget me! If that testing party is on a weekend consider me there!

Happy day! I absolutely cannot wait for these bad boys to get here! One iron to rule them all!

Same here, the wait will be well worth it when they show up

mine are standard length and loft. Just 2 degrees flat which shouldn't take long to build.

not nearly as noticeable as those were
anything like with the Nike Slingshot 4d's? If you remember those, that powerbow thing on the back showed in some of the irons at address

Thanks for the update JB!

Don't forget me! If that testing party is on a weekend consider me there!

Same here, the wait will be well worth it when they show up

mine are standard length and loft. Just 2 degrees flat which shouldn't take long to build.

The more the better. Hanks has a "sick" indoor practice facility that were going to take over in the name of the hot list.

The more the better. Hanks has a "sick" indoor practice facility that were going to take over in the name of the hot list.

now that's a trip I must make!

Thanks for the update! If they decide to ship early next week, I may need to change the address...:D

no, taking a trip...I was really just kidding! but dreaming as well

OK well if you want to have them shipped to Albany while you are away just let me know!

Man it took a long time to catch up with this thread and to figure out what irons you gents would be testing. Seems like you'll finally get them soon - can't wait to read the reviews. Very belated congrats to all the testers!

Glad to hear you guys will be getting these soon. I've been looking forward to the reviews of these, and can't imagine how you guys are felling every time UPS drives down your street.

Which iron is on the left, the MB or MC?

1168873000_tqD8j-L-3.jpg

That pic is the 5 iron of the MB and the Burner 2.0 side by side.

yeah I thought it was the MB. Just looking through the Tmade demo day thread and drooling at the pics of these irons

I'll be able to hit it...just not good or consistently

haha hopefully a few shots get off the ground. If not a set of S3's may be in order. :alien:

Back