Testing Irons for THP

Bump for RX...just kidding dude... I bet the wait is just driving you nuts.

Sorry man but you just left it way to wide open. I am anxious to see which sets you guys get and what your thoughts are on them.

What's the word peeps? I have a lesson tonight so I hope they are ready am waiting for me!

Tapatalk- for when work is not enough...

What's the word peeps? I have a lesson tonight so I hope they are ready am waiting for me!

I have come to stalking FedEx/UPS workers that I see around town. When they stop, I run up to them wild eyed and repeatedly asking, "Are they here? Are they here?"

But on a serious note, I have not received my irons yet, but I have my fingers crossed for today.

I have come to stalking FedEx/UPS workers that I see around town. When they stop, I run up to them wild eyed and repeatedly asking, "Are they here? Are they here?"

But on a serious note, I have not received my irons yet, but I have my fingers crossed for today.
Seth your fingers are going to stick like that forever you've had them crossed for so long! :D

Hahah i love this thread. You guys get my hopes up too, and then they get quashed as well.
If this is how excited you guys get over clubs, I'd hate to see how you guys are when you're waiting at a delivery room for your new child!

Hahah i love this thread. You guys get my hopes up too, and then they get quashed as well.
If this is how excited you guys get over clubs, I'd hate to see how you guys are when you're waiting at a delivery room for your new child!

It will be crazy with a kid on the way...

I get a sizable family discount at my local course :alien:

we will have an approx delivery date for that!

I'm starting to think 2 more weeks.

I thought it was funny though. I am seriously expecting these to get here tomorrow because I am only working half a day and then going to Alabama for a black tie function. I truly expect to get a call from my boss saying that my irons have arrived. Cruel irony that would be.

I thought it was funny though. I am seriously expecting these to get here tomorrow because I am only working half a day and then going to Alabama for a black tie function. I truly expect to get a call from my boss saying that my irons have arrived. Cruel irony that would be.

I was really expecting them last week. I wonder if we call FedEx/UPS and say "hey I'm expecting a package but don't have a tracking number, could you look me up in the system" if that would work. Talk about being desperate

I was really expecting them last week. I wonder if we call FedEx/UPS and say "hey I'm expecting a package but don't have a tracking number, could you look me up in the system" if that would work. Talk about being desperate

If I hug the UPS delivery guy when he shows up on my step- would that be considered sexual harassment?

If I hug the UPS delivery guy when he shows up on my step- would that be considered sexual harassment?

depends on where you hands are.

depends on where you hands are.

And if its actually a guy. I've seen UPS gals before. They're very rare and exotic breed.

OEM Kevin

Can I get the lowdown on this thread because the last like 10 pages are just people hoping that they are coming.. lol

Have they been shipped yet or is it just a giant waiting game lol?

Can I get the lowdown on this thread because the last like 10 pages are just people hoping that they are coming.. lol

Have they been shipped yet or is it just a giant waiting game lol?

only 10 pages worth?

You guys crack me up. You know it's going to get there when you least expect it. It's like whenever you need something and you search for it and it's never there then when you're just putzing around it shows up. You know what you guys need to do is putz around more... it'll show up then.

I think you guys deserve a prescription for Xanax. I'd have gone completely crazy waiting all this time. :at-wits-end:

Back