Tucked or Untucked that is the question!

Tucked or Untucked that is the question!

• Tuck

Votes: 104 74.3%
  • Untuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters
I don't care what people do if they have good etiqutte. Tuck or untuck, just play ready golf and take care of the course.

+2.......

Its amazing how many guys show up dressed like they play on the tour, have no etiqutte, and take 62 years over a shot. It kills me

Its amazing how many guys show up dressed like they play on the tour, have no etiqutte, and take 62 years over a shot. It kills me

So true!

I always, always tuck. Along with my opinion about the rules of golf, I also share in the concept of the tradition of dress or 'kept' look that a golfer maintains. To me, being that it is a gentlemen's game, I think it's more than appropriate to wear the proper attire in a tucked, clean fashion.

With the creation of the dri-fit concept of clothing, I have never found an issue with my shirt being tucked, especially in the heat.

amen to that. I can't stand not having my shirt tucked in..... Makes me feel untraditional and kind of odd
You, sir said everything I wanted to say ......

+a million

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

But im a tucked in type of guy.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

amen to that. I can't stand not having my shirt tucked in..... Makes me feel untraditional and kind of odd
You, sir said everything I wanted to say ......

I'm with you guys. I like to see everyone neatly turned out as if they've thought about it a little, instead of just barrell rolled out of a moving vehicle on to the first tee.

That said, I rarely get to play in a temperature above 70 degrees, so the decision is kinda simple for me!

I'm tucked these days, I don't buy a shirt if its going to shrink and come untucked when I raise my arms. Mostly everything in my closet now is an XLT just so I KNOW that it'll be long enough to tuck in.

Any specific brands that run long but not WIDE - All my large shirts are too short - If I buy XL they are too ide and blousy? I need rec's on longer not fatter TIA-
while on that note.. seeing a hairy belly button after a swing kinda wrecks my day:excruciating:
+ a billion and one - on the white belted wanna bees using their gps from every spot on the green on the way to a 5+ hr round

Go with something in an Athletic Cut or Euro Cut. You will get longer as you size up without the extra material in the stomach and side areas.

I wear a white belt , use my gps often and yet I finish my rounds with a foursome in the 4 hour range. Dictated by course play, obviously. Guess I'm only a wanna and not a full blown wannabee
Any specific brands that run long but not WIDE - All my large shirts are too short - If I buy XL they are too ide and blousy? I need rec's on longer not fatter TIA-
while on that note.. seeing a hairy belly button after a swing kinda wrecks my day:excruciating:
+ a billion and one - on the white belted wanna bees using their gps from every spot on the green on the way to a 5+ hr round

Thanks any special brands to look for?? I do have a couple Nike dry fits that do stay tucked so I tend to wear em a lot but need some new variety

try the adidas relax fit.....perfect length and just enough room around the mid-section...stays tucked forever
I'm tucked these days, I don't buy a shirt if its going to shrink and come untucked when I raise my arms. Mostly everything in my closet now is an XLT just so I KNOW that it'll be long enough to tuck in.

Thanks any special brands to look for?? I do have a couple Nike dry fits that do stay tucked so I tend to wear em a lot but need some new variety

Check out our home page for tons of reviews. Sligo, Quagmire, and many more. Or click the banner at the top or bottom of this page and see their entire store.

And yes I wear a white belt and GPS every shot...I still say I play faster than just about anybody on this forum...hehe

lol - I am referencing this post - I am 100% cool with white belts or Daily pants sorry that wasn't my point. I just am more concerned with pace of play - and have played many times with guys who take SO long that it really kills it for me. I often wonder how the pros deal with such a slow pace.
(yes I may be A.D.D.):joy:

Tucked, at least starting out. I have to keep tucking throughout the day as I tend to swing out of shirt instead of out of my shoes.

Untucked unless in a tourney or on an exclusive course

Depends on what type of shirt i am wearing some are made to be tucked in and some are not, so if it was made to tuck then i tuck

Tucked. Only time I may untuck is in the hottest part of the summer at my home course. There is usually nobody out there during the middle of the day when it's 90+. I have been known to go shirtless when its really hot and I am away from the clubhouse, just don't tell anybody.

I too wear a white belt and gps most of my shots. I am very quick about it though.

Only took me 3 holes to become untucked in the back today. I habetween every shot.te trying to stuff my shirt back in once it gets out because then I'm checking it between every shot.

Tucked and always a belt

Tucked. I can't stand when the shirt gets in the way of my hands at address or while putting.

Depends on the day, course, weather etc. But generally i'm untucked.

Unrucked for sure. Comfort first.

Back