Tucked or Untucked that is the question!

Tucked or Untucked that is the question!

• Tuck

Votes: 104 74.3%
  • Untuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters
I'm pretty much a traditionalist and usually wear polo shirts, but for those who wear button up shirts, a lot of the styles are cut for non-tucking.

I like to tuck the front buckle area but leave the rest out sometimes. You know, business in the front, party in the back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starts out tucked in and depending on the round it stays tucked in. I am a very superstitious person so if I am playing good it stays that way if I am playing bad it comes out.

I like to tuck the front buckle area but leave the rest out sometimes. You know, business in the front, party in the back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha...

Untucked, tucked accentuates my gut!

How did this one come back?

Heh. I thought this thread would be about keeping your upper right arm close to your side on the downswing.

Tucked, either way.

I go either, it depends on the shirt. I prefer tucked as I have some nice belts, but some shirts are just not great for "tucking".

Tucked for me.
For some reason if I try it untucked, the shirt always feels like it pulls on my shoulders during the swing.

I go shirtless!

seeing as all of my is played in ireland where its either lashing raining or storm force wind i'd have to say tucked always tucked :rain:

always tucked.

Lol. I was just joshin, there was a whole discussion on that awhile ago. But I really just go with what I'm feeling for the day. You can untuck and still look sharp haha. Most of my polo's are now of the moisture wicking variety :)

Plus after reading your article I've tried to make my use of the dryer very minimal. It's a really good article if people haven't read it yet.

huh? what airflow could you possibly need around the waistline? hot air rises so it would go up and out from your body rather than out the sides. Maybe you need new shirts Yoccs. lol Check out my review on moisture wicking fabrics.... http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9156

Depends on the cut of the shirt.
My RL polos have that long "butt flap" so tucking that in is just weird.

I don't care what people do if they have good etiqutte. Tuck or untuck, just play ready golf and take care of the course.

I'm tucked these days, I don't buy a shirt if its going to shrink and come untucked when I raise my arms. Mostly everything in my closet now is an XLT just so I KNOW that it'll be long enough to tuck in.

Tucked, If I'm not going to play good at least I know I will look good!

Back