Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Blind9 of course. Man its like being back with that lover again. I picked up the Mashie and I had flashbacks to the THP outing and 40 MPH wind gust on the range. But then I grabbed the Mashie which is wind proof and BOOM. I cant wait to hear the crack of the Mashie again.

1) Are you two having makeup...? and 2) Are you gonna get it on video like TaylorMade.TP.MC.2011 that just happened, boom baby, Overton? :D

received the same email.

Same here. I'm like a junkie that needs a fix at this point. It's my last piece of the puzzle. I wanna get my Mashie on as well.

Same here. I'm like a junkie that needs a fix at this point. It's my last piece of the puzzle. I wanna get my Mashie on as well.

Don't you lie. You know just as well as the rest of us that it is only a temporary fix!

1) Are you two having makeup...? and 2) Are you gonna get it on video like TaylorMade.TP.MC.2011 that just happened, boom baby, Overton? :D

Get your Mashie on! If you make a video please don't shank it like TC:alien:

Don't you lie. You know just as well as the rest of us that it is only a temporary fix!

Not lying Rat! It's done for the time being (actually getting a full fitting and having 2 children can do that to you). Demo day will be awful tempting but that's what the crank is for... jk. :D

Edit: I really hate saying that.

Get your Mashie on! If you make a video please don't shank it like TC:alien:

Weren't they were blaming it on camera angle and I was thinking... it's because he was hitting it on the wrong side. :D

lol all I know is even taking swings in the OEM Virtual driving range living room this thing is a bomber. Just like I remember it. The club just has a really good weighting to it.

Got my email from Blind9 and it's looking like a Thursday delivery. Cannot wait to see what all the fuss is about.

Man, all these new Mashies and I'm lagging along. Guess I can blame one on peer pressure, lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Got my email from Blind9 and it's looking like a Thursday delivery. Cannot wait to see what all the fuss is about.

Sigh....that makes me super jealous. I just got the backorder email.

It's ok though! I'll survive! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you will be happy!!

lol all I know is even taking swings in the OEM Virtual driving range living room this thing is a bomber. Just like I remember it. The club just has a really good weighting to it.

Driving range in living room huh? Nice!!

Called my local Dicks Sporting goods tonight to see when they were going to get the Mashie in and low and behold he told me they were in. He only had one M5. So I hurried down there to check it out.

I took my Calloway Diablo 5H and 4H to compare them on the monitor. I hit the M5 further then the 4H. Felt great. Can’t wait to play it this weekend. So this thread jut cost me about $160 after tax. But worth it I hope.

Called my local Dicks Sporting goods tonight to see when they were going to get the Mashie in and low and behold he told me they were in. He only had one M5. So I hurried down there to check it out.

I took my Calloway Diablo 5H and 4H to compare them on the monitor. I hit the M5 further then the 4H. Felt great. Can’t wait to play it this weekend. So this thread jut cost me about $160 after tax. But worth it I hope.

I think you'll like it, not sure where in Calif you are, might not get out this weekend.

Had a nice range session yesdterday on a range that had some grass. We have a big family golf match this morning on an old, narrow golf course. The Mashie will be getting a work out today so I spent a considerable amount of time with it on the range, and of course, we have some video and we'll get it up and on the forum tonight.

I'm glad to hear that the Mashie is starting to show up for folks. I believe it's one of those clubs that everyone should have. It's so solid and dependable. It offers a unique sound, an unparalleled feel, and a long, high ball flight.

Get yo Mashie on!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Had a nice range session yesdterday on a range that had some grass. We have a big family golf match this morning on an old, narrow golf course. The Mashie will be getting a work out today so I spent a considerable amount of time with it on the range, and of course, we have some video and we'll get it up and on the forum tonight.

I'm glad to hear that the Mashie is starting to show up for folks. I believe it's one of those clubs that everyone should have. It's so solid and dependable. It offers a unique sound, an unparalleled feel, and a long, high ball flight.

Get yo Mashie on!

Great stuff TC

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Get yo Mashie on!

good stuff TC, can't wait to see some more videos. Those things have been awesome. Wait what's that? Ohh dear....

good stuff TC, can't wait to see some more videos. Those things have been awesome. Wait what's that? Ohh dear....

Great stuff TC looking forward to hearing how it works out on a course with grass. After reading all the posts about Blind9 emails I quickly went to my mailbox to see if I had a good email or a bad email....bad email. Man combine the delay with getting the mashie across the border and I don't know if its going to be here for the outing. I have to say I feel bad for Blind9Golf, none of this is their fault and you couldn't help but feel bad for your clients that you know are waiting impatiently. My M3 is getting me through the day for now. Nothing but love for you Blind9golf but Cleveland I have my eye on you...

Nice update FLTC. Good luck out there gettin yo Mashie on today. Wish I could get out and become familiar with mine again but were experiencing FL hurricane force winds today, Maybe even too much for the Mashie. Already had one shingle fly off the roof.

Nice update FLTC. Good luck out there gettin yo Mashie on today. Wish I could get out and become familiar with mine again but were experiencing FL hurricane force winds today, Maybe even too much for the Mashie. Already had one shingle fly off the roof.

Man that sucks, I feel your pain.

Glad you are getting to finnally get on a course and use the Mashie a bit TC. I know you have seen stuck in the house unable to get yo Mashie on this winter. So go get yourself 64oz of soda in you and some Nuggets of the $1 menu. Remember WWTD!!!

I am sure you will be happy!!

Driving range in living room huh? Nice!!

Naa not really I just swing in the living room since it has the high ceilings. Its all in my head not really a virtual sim or anything. Sort of like internet golf :alien:

Naa not really I just swing in the living room since it has the high ceilings. Its all in my head not really a virtual sim or anything. Sort of like internet golf :alien:

I'm a 1 handicap in internet golf, I love this game!

Will be taking one for a test drive today at 4. Demo Day at our GG

I am curious about two things from the people who are getting the Mashie who were not at the outing last year.

1) Is it everything you thought it would be? Or is it less or maybe even more?

2) Would you consider adding a second Mashie to your bag in the near future?

I stopped at a Dicks on my way home last night and while I saw the new Cleveland drivers and FW's I didnt see any Mashi. But Im sure GG has them.

Back