Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Is that an official Cleveland Golf advertisement? Not sure if I want to cancel my order or order more of them after that piece of video masterpiece :act-up:

Love the viral ad guys!!!

That made me ROTFL. That was awesome, that is exactly what I imagine the south to look like, dry dusty driving ranges with big southern men hitting mashies and yelling about it.

Thank goodness FL is not considered the south.

Lol TC!! that almost looked like a shank!!

That is what I said to him on the phone. He swears he killed it and it was the camera angle.

Was that Kevin Costner in the background?

Edit: That looked like a skulled pull hook

Wow....I don't know if it's the driving range that looks closer to a dirt road and the nice gear our very own TC is wearing, or that shank he hit with that Mashie but that video is going to haunt my dreams!

That. Was. Awesome.

i.can't.stop.laughing

awesome job buddy!

Apparently One-T and TC stopped at something that kind of resembles a driving range and filmed this quick video. TC is wearing his sunday best. I told them I would put this up for them.

I would think he might add a tie for church!

It was a stinger, lol. I caught her a bit thin but I was nervous. Maybe JB can share some other videos?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It was a stinger, lol. I caught her a bit thin but I was nervous. Maybe JB can share some other videos?

I dunno TC that sound's like a bit of a cover up for a big banana slice there :p

Well in TC's defense when I looked at it in the little window it looks like he pulls it right into the net. When you go 720P and full screen you can see that the ball does fade back a little. Still hilarious video though

I just watched the other 10, and I was laughing the whole time. Awesome stuff!

I dunno TC that sound's like a bit of a cover up for a big banana slice there :p

I can assure you that it wasnt, but its not the point. Just having some fun. Watch the other videos buddy.

I can assure you that it wasnt, but its not the point. Just having some fun. Watch the other videos buddy.

Haha I know it wasn't I'm just messin around with you man. Great video I loved it.

I know this is off topic, but I have to say it.

"and sum chicken nuggets, nuggggettttsss" HAHAHA

lol..... That was classic. I'm thinking the camera angle as well effected how the shot came out on film. I've seen him play that was definitely a bomb haha.

Great video! Totally looks like you pulled in right into the net, but I consulted the official replay booth and they confirmed that it did not in fact make contact with the net, so no interference on that play!

Great video! Totally looks like you pulled in right into the net, but I consulted the official replay booth and they confirmed that it did not in fact make contact with the net, so no interference on that play!

How do I watch the other videos

Thanks Bridges for pointing out that was one of 11 videos. Those were classic Calloway Brothers!!!

You guys are all too funny! If you liked the Mashie instalment be sure to check out the others......funny stuff.

You guys are all too funny! If you liked the Mashie instalment be sure to check out the others......funny stuff.

Haha those were funny. I pointed out the videos on youtube about Epic Meal Time in a thread awhile back, TC you kind of remind me of the guy on that series. Same hilarious attitude! Great videos sir!!

I was able to find one other of Overton hitting the new irons but thats it. What do I type in for the others?

I will post up the videos in the right threads that way we dont get this one off topic from the mashie.

Back