Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

I was able to find one other of Overton hitting the new irons but thats it. What do I type in for the others?

Just click on the video JB posted in this thread, find One T's username at the bottom of the video and click it, all the videos will be on the right.

I officially might be breaking my vow not to buy anything before the outing. I called my local golf store and they are going to be selling the Mashie for $129. This place always has great prices and no sales tax! I may be experiencing some mashie love in the near future!

Apparently One-T and TC stopped at something that kind of resembles a driving range and filmed this quick video. TC is wearing his sunday best. I told them I would put this up for them.
LOL! "Don't give him hell jb." done......

So I wanna say that he actually hit that ball well...it must have been a funky camera angle. But he did mashie that thing

I officially might be breaking my vow not to buy anything before the outing. I called my local golf store and they are going to be selling the Mashie for $129. This place always has great prices and no sales tax! I may be experiencing some mashie love in the near future!

You &^#&$38

Can you PM me on the location. My local shop want have them for two more weeks. Maybe.

THis is the Cleveland Mashie Testers thread. Lets please keep this to thoughts on the Mashie. Thanks.

Last edited:
My Mashie shipped yesterday so I'll have it on Wednesday and with my new driver!! I'll be headed straight to the range after work!

You can order the Mashie through Golfsmith with $20 off and free shipping also.

You can order the Mashie through Golfsmith with $20 off and free shipping also.

And of course you can also get it from our sponsor Blind9golf.com

I am headed out after work today to play a quick Friday 9. I will post later how the Mashie preformed and some wear and tear pictures.

Funny stuff, get your Mashie on!!!

I was able to make it out today for 12 holes after work today. I went through the front nine at a local course and then went back through the first three till it got dark. My driver, wedges and putter were really working for me today. My irons were a different story, they seem to be hot and cold through all of the holes. Even though I was struggling with my irons, the Mashie still did a great job for me. Here is the run down of using the Mashie today.

1st hole, Par 5, Nice drive that put me 195 out from the hole with a bunker guarding the left front. I choked down a bit and put the ball right up in front of the right side of the green. It gave me a nice chip up and putt in for par.

4th hole, Par 4, Nice drive to the top of a hill. The ball was about 6 inches below my feet for this next shot. I was about 190 out, due to the fact that I played my drive to the left side of the fairway on the dogleg. I choked down on the Mashie again and ended up hitting a low shot that didn't make it all the way to the green. I wish I would have not choked down on this shot since it was below my feet.

7th hole, Par 5, I had a nice drive off the tee that put me about 205 out from the green. I used the Mashie to lay the ball right up in front of the green. It gave me a great chance for a putt from off the green and a two putt par.

8th hole, This was a 350 yd par 4, So I wanted to try the Mashie off of the tee for some practice. I hit a nice draw off of the tee that left me at the 150yd marker, that gave me a nice 7 iron to the green.

10th hole, I was back at the 1st Par 5 again. I laid another great drive out in the middle of the fairway. I had a little bit longer this time to the left protected green, 205 yards. I gave the Mashie a good strike and put the ball on the front edge of the green. Right over top of the bunker on the left front of the green. What a beautiful shot this was. Nice penetrating ball flight that landed softly and didn't move far from where it landed. If I would have been 5 yds closer, I would have been all over the flag.

It was a great day with the Mashie. I hope to make it to the range in the next couple of days to work on my irons some. I am not sure what was going on today with them. I will make sure to hit the Mashie some to give the results of it. I plan on posting some updated pictures of the Mashie and head cover, so people can see what it looks like after some play. I hope to get those up tonight or tomorrow.

Nice update dmb. I finally get my mashies Monday, and look forward to some of the performance you're getting!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

real nice update, sounds like the Mashie worked well for you today DMB. I can't wait for mine to arrive. I'm going to hit up Golf Galaxy tomorrow to get reacquainted with the Mashie before mine gets here.

Nice update dmb. I finally get my mashies Monday, and look forward to some of the performance you're getting!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, I get my M1 in next week! I can't wait. I feel like I am going to use it a lot off the tee. I hope to get a nice 220-230 club out of it.

I had the Mashie out on the range today. There was a pretty good head wind so I got to practice hitting low shots. I moved the ball back in my stance a bit and was able to work it both ways even into the wind. This club is turning out to be much more versatile that I originally thought. When I first got it I was hitting nothing but high hook/draws. Now that I've spent some more time with it, I'm loving the different shots that I'm able to hit. Plus, I love pulling it out on the course and proclaiming that it's "Mashie time!"

Nice write up DMB, sounds like even when the irons are off, the mashie still performs.

Mashies in the hizzie!!! My M2 and M3 showed up today. A day too late to hit at the range but soon as I get a chance Im taking them out for some fun.

Mashies in the hizzie!!! My M2 and M3 showed up today. A day too late to hit at the range but soon as I get a chance Im taking them out for some fun.

NICE! I'm not sure when mine are showing up, but I got some new toys today that will hold me over till then:alien: Who did you order them from?

NICE! I'm not sure when mine are showing up, but I got some new toys today that will hold me over till then:alien: Who did you order them from?

Blind9 of course. Man its like being back with that lover again. I picked up the Mashie and I had flashbacks to the THP outing and 40 MPH wind gust on the range. But then I grabbed the Mashie which is wind proof and BOOM. I cant wait to hear the crack of the Mashie again.

I just got an email from blind9 that they only received a third of the cleveland shipment. Hopefully they get the rest soon. I want my mashie.

I brought my M4 mashie today from Golf Galaxy and went to the driving range. I really like the way the club feels. It sets up nicely to the ball and I am loving how straight the ball goes. I will get chance to play in the morning and will see how it performs on the course for me. I also hit the M3 while at the store and it was quite nice also. They did not have the M2 in stock so I did not get a chance to hit it. I hope to get the M2 from Blind9 Golf by next week since I will playing in Arizona next weekend.

I just got an email from blind9 that they only received a third of the cleveland shipment. Hopefully they get the rest soon. I want my mashie.

received the same email.

I brought my M4 mashie today from Golf Galaxy and went to the driving range. I really like the way the club feels. It sets up nicely to the ball and I am loving how straight the ball goes. I will get chance to play in the morning and will see how it performs on the course for me. I also hit the M3 while at the store and it was quite nice also. They did not have the M2 in stock so I did not get a chance to hit it. I hope to get the M2 from Blind9 Golf by next week since I will playing in Arizona next weekend.

I suspect that they wont ever have many M1 or M2. My GG never carries anything but the middle of the pack lofts. Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts after more time with the Mashie.

Back