Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Not in my foursome...hehe
Why do I get the feeling the second group will be making the turn and you and your boys will be just finishing lunch in the clubhouse.

Why do I get the feeling the second group will be making the turn and you and your boys will be just finishing lunch in the clubhouse.

We're going to be putting pressure on the group ahead of us on Saturday due to the shotgun start lol.

We're going to be putting pressure on the group ahead of us on Saturday due to the shotgun start lol.

The slower pace could affect JB's patience and then maybe his game.....ruh roh!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Patience yes, but not my game.

I bet JB was the only one out of all of us that was dissapointed in the shotgun start. So much for being done by 9AM!

I have got to find a way to attend this outing!

Just dug this one up.

We just got confirmation today from the resort that we are booked in for an additional day. We should get to the resort sometime in the afternoon of the 19th.

We will then unpack and get some food and drinks :). Woooo hoo

Just dug this one up.

We just got confirmation today from the resort that we are booked in for an additional day. We should get to the resort sometime in the afternoon of the 19th.

That is great RB. Each day that passes, we get closer to May.

It can't get here quick enough.......

Just dug this one up.

I'm looking forward to playing with you and winning the Saturday afternoon scramble RB! My game should be back on the train track in a few days and picking up steam by May :D:thumb:

I'm looking forward to playing with you and winning the Saturday afternoon scramble RB! My game should be back on the train track in a few days and picking up steam by May :D:thumb:

I'm starting to think about changing my flight to monday night instead of sunday night to get a round in monday. If there is anyone else who is thinking about this send me a PM if you would also need a rooomie for that night.

Just dug this one up.

How do you do that Rbelbin? My buddy and I want to check in Thursday night

Just call them up dude

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I just emailed them. Even easier than calling. Can't wait till then.
Edit: gray I am also looking forward to winning the scramble.
We don't fly out till Tuesday but are gonna check out of the resort on Sunday and shop in Orlando for a day or so.

I just emailed them. Even easier than calling. Can't wait till then.
Edit: gray I am also looking forward to winning the scramble.
We don't fly out till Tuesday but are gonna check out of the resort on Sunday and shop in Orlando for a day or so.

I just emailed the resort too. No problems at all.

I am going to try and get a round in on Thursday afternoon. Any one else interested in this?

I am going to try and get a round in on Thursday afternoon. Any one else interested in this?

I doubt I will be able to get a full round in, but I may be interested in just playing 9 holes.

Has a course been set up for the scamble yet?

Depending on what time you get there since I will have to make a run to Lauderdale, but heck yes I'm playing Thursday.

Anyone else who needs a lift Thursday, don't hesitate to drop me a line as I'll be going right past FLL
and WPB.

I'll be there Thursday as well and would like to try and play. I'm not sure yet how early I will get there though. Work out a time you guys wanna play and I'll see if I can get my butt there.

I think theres quite a few of us getting in Thursday and hoping to play in the afternoon. Pretty sure, Hanks, golf4life and myself are doing that.

Mrs. AHA and I are probably going to try to play Thursday as well.

I am arriving in WPB at 11:36am from Houston (Flight CO2678). I am going to try and check in/drop stuff off and go golfing. I figure a 1:30 or 2pm tee time. Anyone else on this flight. I think I recall reading a few people saying they were connecting through Houston on Thursday morning (coolbreeze I think, and maybe some others). Anyways I will contact the resort tomorrow and see what the rates would be, etc.

Outstanding, ill be the guy sitting anxiously in the cart when yall pull up.

Back