Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I didn't feel much of the effects of Ibar till I had time to settle down at home lol.

I'm so pumped for the outing. PGA National Resort was such a great place to be. I'm really looking forward to this one again.

Is Thainer old enough to hang out with us at the ibar?

I didn't feel much of the effects of Ibar till I had time to settle down at home lol.

I'm so pumped for the outing. PGA National Resort was such a great place to be. I'm really looking forward to this one again.

I guess there is some truth to that. I wasn't feeling the effects of the ibar so much. Now the effect of Uncle Daddy's sweet tea and "water", I felt the strong effects of that stuff.

Lol. Yeah that was brutal. Luckily there was free water!!!!!! PGA had it all!

I guess there is some truth to that. I wasn't feeling the effects of the ibar so much. Now the effect of Uncle Daddy's sweet tea and "water", I felt the strong effects of that stuff.

Lots of Motrin, coffee, and Florida sunshine.

I was so dehydrated that I needed Water like it a madman.

There is always the hair of the dog too

they do have the best room service personnel don't they? lol
First thing - I love your avy

2nd - I am lucky to have a great lady who not only lets me in the room at 330 after some sleepwalking and elevator rides, but she also makes sure I wake up in plenty of time to tee off

I'm so ready to get this started

With all this talk about the ibar or whatever it is called. How did you guys manage to get up for your tee times or show up for the first half off demo day? What is the legal drinking age in Florida? 16, right?

You snooze, you loose. I think that's motivation enough to get everyone out of bed!

Lots of Motrin, coffee, and Florida sunshine.

I remember Motrin was your friend that weekend. Question: your cramps finally go away? :D

I was so dehydrated that I needed Water like it a madman.

There is always the hair of the dog too

Bloody Mary in the morning gets you going Jiffy Quick!

I remember Motrin was your friend that weekend. Question: your cramps finally go away? :D

Motrin is always my friend and very cramps preventative. You wouldn't like me if I was cramping that weekend. :D

Motrin is always my friend and very cramps preventative. You wouldn't like me if I was cramping that weekend. :D

+1, well done! :laughing:

lucky i let you in the room after that, both times when you first came back and when you decided to go ride the elevator

Has anyone officially breached the topic for monday morning rounds?

Now that people are making their flight plans and finalize things, we could probably start scraping together a list of people who want to play a round monday before they take off from the resort. Last year we had 2 tee times, and while I didn't participate in the larger group- I know every one of them had a WONDERFUL time. Staticline and I motored and finished 18 in just under 2 1/2 hours (shooting my best score of the weekend!). In fact, I was able to run back to the other group and say goodbye while STILL making it to the airport for my 1pm flight with plenty to spare.

Who all is interested? I am willing to take charge of this project- set up tee times and organize 4somes. Just me know if there is enough interest to do this!

Edi:
Current List

CG13
CarstenBF
AdamsGirl
9i Man
RxGus
SW FLA

Last edited:
lucky i let you in the room after that, both times when you first came back and when you decided to go ride the elevator

ouch! She's the best

Now that people are making their flight plans and finalize things, we could probably start scraping together a list of people who want to play a round monday before they take off from the resort. Last year we had 2 tee times, and while I didn't participate in the larger group- I know every one of them had a WONDERFUL time. Staticline and I motored and finished 18 in just under 2 1/2 hours (shooting my best score of the weekend!). In fact, I was able to run back to the other group and say goodbye while STILL making it to the airport for my 1pm flight with plenty to spare.

Who all is interested? I am willing to take charge of this project- set up tee times and organize 4somes. Just me know if there is enough interest to do this!

AG and I are in for sure.

While on the topic of extra rounds, has a decision been made on where we are playing for the extra round on Saturday? That way we could coordinate and hopefully be able to play a course that we haven't before that weekend. For example if we play the Palmer Saturday afternoon, we could maybe play the Haig on Monday?

Haven't seen anything as far as a course for Sat afternoon. I'd love to get another shot at the Palmer, that course gave me fits till 18.

so one of my Valentines day presents was a gift card to the spa at PGA National!!! I can't wait to use that:joy:

so one of my Valentines day presents was a gift card to the spa at PGA National!!! I can't wait to use that:joy:

oh....well played Ddec

ddec's lining up some romancin' for later. atta boy!

Im going to look into changing my flight. Im flying into FTL, to stay with my little sister in south beach a night or two.... so if i took a later flight out mon afternoon - im def up for a mon am round. Also - you ask P4B about a sunday pm round?

BRILLIANT!!! but i kinda already promised my GF a spa package in my opening speech to sell her on the Golf trip lol. So im already one foot in there - i have to keep her busy during the day while im kneedeep in the pure awesomeness that is THP DEMO DAY!!!!

Back