A Lucky THP'er Gets This

That is one fine speci-mine!!

I'm not much of center shaft guy either, but that is one AWESOME looking putter! No way I'd that that out on the course. That there is a work of art worthy of display only!

I'd definitely consider adding that putter to my Homeowner's Personal Articles Insurance...just like jewelry or artwork.

I'd definitely consider adding that putter to my Homeowner's Personal Articles Insurance...just like jewelry or artwork.

Didn't JB say in the Contests thread that it's worth $1500? Insurance might be a good idea!

It's been an awful morning here, but after seeing that refinement of what we call putters all is well. I would say it's unbelievable but this is THP and I know better.

I'm not sure if I'd use it or not. But its nice to know you could get another signed grip to go with it. Has duey used his on the course at all?

No, mine has never been in play. I did putt a few balls on the practice green and some on the carpet. It's one of my favorite possessions, thanks again Bettinardi and THP!

edit: I just had to go get it out and do some carpet putting after seeing this post.

This thing is amazing... one lucky THPer!

I think this putter is more of an art piece than a piece of golf equipment, if I had one, I'd probably hang it on a wall with appropriate lighting and insure it too!

Wow! Just gorgeous!

ooooooweeeee! Center shafted goodness. Good luck to all in attendance at the event!

geez, I keep looking at this putter! I freaken love it!!

Vedy, vedy nice.

JB,
What are you going to do the winner if he/she takes it to the course?

I think I got these in the correct order.
:popcorn::wtf::angry::bicker::stickbeat::beat-up:

I would take this to the course the next day.

Beautiful piece of art that putter is! I'm not a center shaft putter guy, but this would be for hanging on the office wall anyways so it just doesn't matter. Really pretty putter.

I am a big fan of center shafted putters. Absolutely stunning:banana:

Their Milling work on the face is above and beyond an already stunning collection.

Freaking love the honeycomb.

I thought about showing mine from last year, but this is all about this years offering and Bettinardi has out done themselves once again. Thanks again THP and Bettinardi, some one will go home very happy!

The face literally made my knees buckle. What a beauty!

Holy S&!% !! Wow......

What a nice putter. Wish I were going . . .

Oh my gosh! Beautiful!
I am so sad I cannot make it to demo day! I am sure I would have taken her home.....

Stunning... absolutely stunning.

The honeycomb really pops off of this face. I can't stop looking. Whoever wins this I might be stalking you afterward

Back