A Lucky THP'er Gets This

Oh my!!!! I am speechless!! that is gorgeous

Im not even much of a center shafted guy but that is a very nice looking putter. I think I know a few center shafted guys that might have fainted seeing that though. The face just looks awesome.

Kevin -- I am one of those center shafted guys you are talking about! It really is a beautiful putter, shaft, & headcover. Some THP'er is going to be peeing off over him/her self at the outing :blob:

Beautiful putter, love the CS and the detail of the milling!

Tap before talk.

That's certainly a beautiful putter. The honey comb face is gorgeous and the white grip on the black shaft sets everything off nicely. I just wish there were some place else he was able to sign these. It will be impossible to ever play this without ruining the signature, so that will likely be a wall hanger.

my goodness... sick.

Vedy, vedy nice.

JB,
What are you going to do the winner if he/she takes it to the course?

I think I got these in the correct order.
:popcorn::wtf::angry::bicker::stickbeat::beat-up:

Vedy, vedy nice.

JB,
What are you going to do the winner if he/she takes it to the course?

I think I got these in the correct order.
:popcorn::wtf::angry::bicker::stickbeat::beat-up:

Their club, they can if they would like. I might steal it though.

That is so beautiful, if I won it I would learn to putt right handed!

That is so beautiful, if I won it I would learn to putt right handed!

CB -- We have a right handed golfer who putts left handed at our course. I think Bama had the same issue at last year's outing. He won a right handed putter and he is left handed. He said he actually putted good with the change, however I'm not sure if he still putts right handed.

CB -- We have a right handed golfer who putts left handed at our course. I think Bama had the same issue at last year's outing. He won a right handed putter and he is left handed. He said he actually putted good with the change, however I'm not sure if he still putts right handed.

I know some righties who putt lefty and vice versa but I don't see myself trying to do that. I would just snap a pic, make it my avatar, and put it on my mantle.

That thing is awesome

I'm not much of center shaft guy either, but that is one AWESOME looking putter! No way I'd that that out on the course. That there is a work of art worthy of display only!

Dead sexy putter!!! That CS could instantly convert a lot of non-CS users in a second

Thats crazy, someone is going to have their year made

oh wow that is one gorgeous putter. someone is going to be VERY happy!

Very nice putter and work of art!

Definitely makes me wish I could use centre shafted putters.

From Bettinardi

"It is a strange to me that no one thinks it should be played......tell them to play it! We can always replace the grip with another one sigend by Bob at a later date - for wall hanging - I believe that once it hits the greens it may never see the wall."

Awesome putter!!

From Bettinardi

"It is a strange to me that no one thinks it should be played......tell them to play it! We can always replace the grip with another one sigend by Bob at a later date - for wall hanging - I believe that once it hits the greens it may never see the wall."

So.... we've got the green light I guess!

From Bettinardi

I'm not sure if I'd use it or not. But its nice to know you could get another signed grip to go with it. Has duey used his on the course at all?

Back