A Lucky THP'er Gets This

The honeycomb really pops off of this face. I can't stop looking. Whoever wins this I might be stalking you afterward

Note to self....Never let CL near putter room at THP HQ :act-up:

Lol the authorities would have to be called to get me out

Beauty

I dont want to give this one up. :act-up:

SWEET!

I dont want to give this one up. :act-up:

I think we may need to let GG hand over the prizes this year:alien:

Just looked at the pics again and if I did somehow win this, I would learn to putt righty. Just beautiful!

Awesome!! Great pictures of it too. With the signature on it, I wouldn't use!!! But that is just me.

Awesome!! Great pictures of it too. With the signature on it, I wouldn't use!!! But that is just me.

From what we're hearing they want you to play it and would be more than happy to have a new one signed down the road if you like. I still can't get myself to play mine, but you certainly could.

Can I keep it for me? :alien:

you will have to fight me for it...hehe

only one word comes to my mind: SICK!!! :bananadance:

Goodness gracious! That is one beautiful putter. Too bad it's so hard for me to travel at this time because it would be have been worth the cost of traveling to Florida for a chance at that beauty.

Well done Mr. Bettinardi!

This putter could solve all of my putting woes. If not I would look good trying. :D

Spoke to the Bettinardi people today at the tournament and they are excited to see which THPer gets their hands on this one.

I didn't forget, but I failed to remember just how awesome this putter looks. All of the putter pics are sort of making me crazy tonight, JB.

I didn't forget, but I failed to remember just how awesome this putter looks. All of the putter pics are sort of making me crazy tonight, JB.

Yeah, I love this one.

We have lots more coming up tomorrow too.

I really don't think I could keep myself from rolling it. Maybe it will be better off with a different THP'r hehe

I almost pulled this one out to putt with today...I kid of course.

I almost pulled this one out to putt with today...I kid of course.

....sort of! You have a lot more restraint than I.

Spoke to the Bettinardi people today at the tournament and they are excited to see ole gray get his hands on this one.

FIFY :D

Back