WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

GMac is quickly becoming my favorite.

Thus the transformation to...............KMAC!

haha well I do have a putter coming that says so lol

GMac is quickly becoming my favorite.

Yeah mine too man. Hes such a cool cat and laughs at Tiggers bad shots, I love it. Tigger could learn a thing or two from Gmac.

haha well I do have a putter coming that says so lol

Yeah mine too man. Hes such a cool cat and laughs at Tiggers bad shots, I love it. Tigger could learn a thing or two from Gmac.

Yeah like how to relax a little. I'm surprised Tigger doesn't crap diamonds

I think what's intriguing about Graeme is that he isn't some physical specimen that over powers a golf course. He just hits good golf shots and imo, might be the hottest putter on Tour over the past 6 months. I love when he gets the putter going. He's struggling a bit with his putter so far at Doral but hopefully he'll turn that around. I also love the fact that he doesn't mind have a cold one, and that he has the gut to prove it. 3 starts this year, 3 top 10's.....pretty awesome stuff. He very well could contend in quite a few of the Majors this year.

I sense a name change after the outing....Or just OEMAC

I think a lot of people feel that way.

haha I like it. Every outing there has to be at least one name change.

I think what's intriguing about Graeme is that he isn't some physical specimen that over powers a golf course. He just hits good golf shots and imo, might be the hottest putter on Tour over the past 6 months. I love when he gets the putter going. He's struggling a bit with his putter so far at Doral but hopefully he'll turn that around. I also love the fact that he doesn't mind have a cold one, and that he has the gut to prove it. 3 starts this year, 3 top 10's.....pretty awesome stuff. He very well could contend in quite a few of the Majors this year.

I agree with you on this. The dude is calm, cool and collected. And he gives a REAL interview instead of the BS answers that a lot of the guys give. His putter has been kind of cold lately maybe he needs me to design him a Gambler.

The guy this year who has impressed me the most, honestly, is Kuchar. He hasn't won but he picked up right where he left off last year. At the begining of the season I thought he was going to be a one year wonder and here he is, in contention again this week, and already has 4 top 10s. If he continues to show up this week he will be 5 for 7 on the season. That to me is REALLY impressive. I hope that he goes on to havr a multiple win season- but he is a fantasy golf dream. As close as you can come to a sure thing in this sport.

I agree he has been impressive, but he seems like another guy who can never get it done IMO. He doesnt fold like Westy, but he never gets to that point from contention to on the brink of winning.

The guy this year who has impressed me the most, honestly, is Kuchar. He hasn't won but he picked up right where he left off last year. At the begining of the season I thought he was going to be a one year wonder and here he is, in contention again this week, and already has 4 top 10s. If he continues to show up this week he will be 5 for 7 on the season. That to me is REALLY impressive. I hope that he goes on to havr a multiple win season- but he is a fantasy golf dream. As close as you can come to a sure thing in this sport.

That Jeff Overton really is a superstar eh?

I agree he has been impressive, but he seems like another guy who can never get it done IMO. He doesnt fold like Westy, but he never gets to that point from contention to on the brink of winning.

That Jeff Overton really is a superstar eh?

That is exactly the reason I didn't think he would have a good year. I figured most golfers have one year when everything clicks for them and that last year was his. If he couldn't "get it done" then, I didn't think he would be able to. Of his 4 top-1os he only has 1 top 3, so he still has some work to do. I thought he would drop off the face of the earth this year.

+2 here for Gmac. I like his style. At the Chevron he showed me something. It was great
OEM I love your avatar

I think tigers going to play extremely well, shaking off all of the rust from the putter

Thanks for the rep whoever that was! No comment, no power, just grey! lol

How's the weather today?

there is waaaay to much awesome going on today. golf in hd on nbc, big 12/big east/mac/meac/big west championships, big ten/acc semi-finals, the wiaa high school boys have the sectional finals (trip to state), and the girls (including my alum) have regionals (trip to sectionals) today. holy sports overload

tiger made a putt longer than 5 feet? i guess miracles do happen

I dont think Tiger is going to get anywhere near the top of the board, but it is nice to see him not playing like an amateur.

haha lucky louie. Oostheizen hits his second on a par 5 left into a hazard only to have the ball hit some rocks and careen back into the fairway.

haha lucky louie. Oostheizen hits his second on a par 5 left into a hazard only to have the ball hit some rocks and careen back into the fairway.

Yeah that definatley should have been wet.

Oosthuizen is on fire! I could watch that man swing golf clubs all day long.

Method 003 back in the bag for Tiger, you know you're struggling with putting when you keep switching putters.

Method 003 back in the bag for Tiger, you know you're struggling with putting when you keep switching putters.

I swear he's a better putter with it though. Hell, he's 3 under on the day. He should go back and look at his rounds over the last 6 months and see which putter was in his bag when he scored better.

I swear he's a better putter with it though. Hell, he's 3 under on the day. He should go back and look at his rounds over the last 6 months and see which putter was in his bag when he scored better.

I agreed dude, every round I have seen him play it he has putted really well. I love that putter but it also makes me mad cause they wont make it in lefty.

Back