WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

I agreed dude, every round I have seen him play it he has putted really well. I love that putter but it also makes me mad cause they wont make it in lefty.

I hate everything that doesn't come in LH, but I understand it.

and Tiger proves us right again! Keep the method in the bag man, that was a great putt.

Tiger's back!

2_19_tiger.JPG

Oosthuizen is on fire! I could watch that man swing golf clubs all day long.

You're a sucker for a nice smile.

Tiger misses again.

Kevin

I want to see DJ make a run today. he has sort of been off the radar screen lately.

Tiger misses again. He should go back to the Scotty.

Or get a belly putter.

Kevin

Chamblee on Tiger. "He's just 8 back."

LOL. Yeah, 8 is not too bad.

Kevin

Kevin

Most of the time these days he is already home by now, so being 8 back is an improvement.

Kevin

Haha. and he only has to pass 22 people to move into the lead. Awesome.

He's back, you know.

I want to take a ride in that GolfChannel/NBC boat.

Kevin

I just wanted to stop in and say Im top ten in fantasy this week. Some of you, JB, are so far back you cant see way up in the top ten.

I just wanted to stop in and say Im top ten in fantasy this week. Some of you, JB, are so far back you cant see way up in the top ten.

I'm a middle dweller dude. I hover around 50, all the time.

Thanks Phil, for another monumental collapse.

I just checked and I am in the top 20 (barely). Wonder how long it will last? I did take Tiger though, and since he's back, that's probably why I am so far up there.

Wait, Tiger is in 31st place? What happened to being back?

I wonder who picked the name "Forum"? hahaha that's brilliant.

Crap, I thought I picked Watney for this week. I guess that was last week, I was so excited.

looks like Luke could be making a run.
I think Tiger should go see VJ to get some putting lessons and paraphernalia

I sure am glad I get to share a television. During the commercials of the ball game she likes flipping to The Real World. WTF!

No, I see it. Its the first time I have ever seen your name there. But I see it...hehe

I sure am glad I get to share a television. During the commercials of the ball game she likes flipping to The Real World. WTF!

Your significant other is 16? I mean I knew she was a first cousin, but so young? :alien:

No, I see it. Its the first time I have ever seen your name there. But I see it...hehe

Your significant other is 16? I mean I knew she was a first cousin, but so young? :alien:

WHOA, is this the sound off thread?

What do you guys and gals think about NBC showing the announcer in his own box in the corner of the screen? First time i have noticed that.

Haha, seriously WTF! Im in the same boat though bro, my wife is always making switch to some Jersey Shore or Teen Mom. That crap makes me want to swandive through my front window.

Back