Contest Winners Thread

Had to game it before you take pictures??? Hehehe.... Nice looking stick. I hope you enjoy it.

I couldnt help myself, I was planning to take the pics first, but the tee box was right there and one thing led to another......

I couldnt help myself, I was planning to take the pics first, but the tee box was right there and one thing led to another......

I don't blame you one bit ripper!! Not sure I would have that much self control either!

Here is my prize pack from the Caption This contest. I want to say thanks to THP, JB, GG and all the companys that were kind enough to provide us with their products. I love everything, thanks.

A pair of Kentwool Tour socks.
015-1.jpg

A set of Bionic Silver golf gloves.
013.jpg

A pack of Epoch S3 golf tees from Evolve Golf.
012-2.jpg

A sleeve of Chromax balls.
011.jpg

A Spotless Swing Towel from Bright Spot Solutions.
010-2.jpg

Two hats. The one on the left is from Pukka Headwear. The one on the right is from Quagmire Golf.
009-1.jpg

A ChipInAble swing trainer for chipping, pitching and putting.
008-2.jpg

A double cheeseburger headcover from A B Golf Designs.
006-1.jpg

WOW, that is an amazing prize pack. Great stuff Hole-out, that you again to THP.

WOW, that is an amazing prize pack. Great stuff Hole-out, that you again to THP.

Wow was what I was going to say! You definitely got a good one.

Congrats again!

Excellent prize pack! Welcome to Team Chromax!

nice one @hole~out. loving those socks.

Nice prize pack Hole~Out~1983, you are going to love those socks.

very nice prize pack, I love the headcover. Pukka hats may be the most comfortable hats I have ever worn

Today I got my prize pack for putting "THP" on the back of my customized Never Compromise Gambler putter. Here's what I got:

Quagmire flexfit hat
018mg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ironically a Daphne's German Shepherd headcover. I laughed a little when I saw it. If you read my recent thread, you'll know why. This thing is huge!
019rmk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pahr shorts
020csx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And a Pahr Polo
021go.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks to JB, GG, Quagmire Golf, Pahr, and Daphne's for a great prize pack. The headcover is definately going on my next driver:wink:

Hope you like everything JT. It is an awesome putter and we wanted you to have some gear to style in next time out on the course.

Congrats JT. It looks awesome

Hope you like everything JT. It is an awesome putter and we wanted you to have some gear to style in next time out on the course.

I sure do like everything. I can't wait to wear my new gear next time out to the course. Thanks again!

Sweet prize pack! Enjoy the new clothes.

That shirt is sick!!

Nice stuff JT. Sweet prize pack from a awesome putter.

that is some awesome stuff, i really like the shorts!

From the THP March Madness pool (I know, I tried to pay it forward but they didn't feel right in accepting it and convinced me I shouldn't feel bad accepting it since won it)...

Woo hoo! 2 and a half pounds of THP Prize Package goodness. I wonder what's inside?

DSC_0004%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Lots of great stuff, that's what!

DSC_0008%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Quattro sunglasses with cleaning cloth case. These may go to the GF since my eyesite sucks. Then again I think they look pretty good on me so I may have to stick my contacts in and give them a try.

DSC_0010%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Adidas white web belt. Nice belt and I really like the buckle. I don't know what white belts go with but I'll figure it out.

DSC_0012%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Sub Seventy golf shirt. Nice neutral color and really soft.

DSC_0013%20%28640x427%29.jpg

DSC_0027%20%28640x427%29.jpg

SeeMore Triangulator. This will be helpful to get my putts lined up better.

DSC_0015%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Nice Golf Buddy hat to add to the hat collection (well, not really a collection I just have a lot).

DSC_0016%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Bionic Classic glove. This is great for me as I've almost bought this glove a few times over the past couple of weeks but kept talking myself out of it since I have a lot of gloves to go through.

DSC_0018%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Straight Down the Middle by Josh Karp. Looks like it will be a very interesting read. The back says "Forget that new titanium driver--what you really need is a little Buddha." Buddhism always peaks my interest.

DSC_0020%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Awesome stuff! Thank you GG & JB. Thanks also to all here at THP for making things like this possible. A special thanks to Smallville for setting up the bracket and getting people involved (haven't found the truck keys yet :D :D :D).

Nice prize pack c_a, congrats and enjoy.

cool stuff congrats

Love the shirt and the shades!

Sweet Prize package. I really want a Sub-seventy Outfit. Enjoy

Back