Contest Winners Thread

First congrats on #3!! children are great!! Second congrats on the package. That glove is nice, I have a few in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pack Nate. Those BIONIC gloves are pretty sweet. I got one last year.

Not sure if this belongs here, but I won an unknown gift from Never Compromise's Adam Sheldon thru Twitter tonight. I credit THP for re-introducing me to NC. I will post a pic of the winnings when I get them :clapp:

Not sure if this belongs here, but I won an unknown gift from Never Compromise's Adam Sheldon thru Twitter tonight. I credit THP for re-introducing me to NC. I will post a pic of the winnings when I get them :clapp:

Congrats!!! I saw you were one of the winners.

Congrats. Adam is an incredible person in the industry and if you read the interview in our latest newsletter has a real passion for the work he does.

good stuff guys, one day i hope to win a cool prize pack!!

A little over a month ago, GolfTEC posted a photo contest they were doing on Facebook. The rules were simple, just upload a picture of your foursome, and the winning group got free driver fittings for each person! After a week and a half of getting our friends to vote for us, we won the voting round by a lot. But sadly the judges picked the second place vote getter as the winner. They said we did so well though, that they came up with a second place prize for us all. While not nearly as nice as custom drivers, the prize pack was pretty sweet. I'd like to upload some pictures, but my camera won't let me right now. We each ended up getting a hat, leather show bag, and water bottle, each bearing the GolfTEC logo. And then since I did the picture taking and uploading, my buddies let me have the other two gifts that came along. So on top of those gifts, I got a divot repair tool with ball marker, and a nice leather money clip, both of these also sporting the GolfTEC logo. Thanks to THP I found this contest, and I told the people from GolfTEC that I'd share my winnings on here! So thank you THP!

A little over a month ago, GolfTEC posted a photo contest they were doing on Facebook. The rules were simple, just upload a picture of your foursome, and the winning group got free driver fittings for each person! After a week and a half of getting our friends to vote for us, we won the voting round by a lot. But sadly the judges picked the second place vote getter as the winner. They said we did so well though, that they came up with a second place prize for us all. While not nearly as nice as custom drivers, the prize pack was pretty sweet. I'd like to upload some pictures, but my camera won't let me right now. We each ended up getting a hat, leather show bag, and water bottle, each bearing the GolfTEC logo. And then since I did the picture taking and uploading, my buddies let me have the other two gifts that came along. So on top of those gifts, I got a divot repair tool with ball marker, and a nice leather money clip, both of these also sporting the GolfTEC logo. Thanks to THP I found this contest, and I told the people from GolfTEC that I'd share my winnings on here! So thank you THP!

very nice, im heading there friday!!

A nice little surprise showed up at my office this morning:
photo.jpg

I'll have some un-boxing videos and photos once my wife get's home from work, she keeps the cameras in her purse!

Thanks to THP and TM for the player's contest, it was a lot of fun.
A special thanks for getting it done so quickly, with the outing this weekend I had no idea I would have gotten them this quickly, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Wow, that was fast Icey! Enjoy the new sticks, can't wait to see the unboxing pics/vids.

Congrats J_R, I am glad they came through with a prize although I am somewhat confused as to why you did not receive 1st prize when you actually won, and by a landslide no less. Now we need to see the pics.

A nice little surprise showed up at my office this morning:
I'll have some un-boxing videos and photos once my wife get's home from work, she keeps the cameras in her purse!

Thanks to THP and TM for the player's contest, it was a lot of fun.
A special thanks for getting it done so quickly, with the outing this weekend I had no idea I would have gotten them this quickly, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Congrats again IS, looking forward to the videos and photos later today.

Well I can't say thanks enough, these babies are amazing. Sorry about the vids and pics, I'm no cinematographer!!!
The unboxing:
The Glorious Un-boxing Video
The T3:
IMG_0588.jpg

The 4:
IMG_0595.jpg

Amazing looking clubs:
IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

Awesome accessories:
IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

The two new toys just waiting to be hit!
IMG_0596.jpg

The new weapons in their new holster!
IMG_0597.jpg

Lucky man - congrats Icey!!!

sweetness!!! Congrats Icey!

Congrats ..I love mine. Hit them straight.....:golf:

Congrats Icey, great sticks :D

Congrats Icey!! Great pics and great picks.

Congrats Icey. Good to see you win it and not someone that would never had contributed to the forum after they received the clubs.

Thanks for the update and photos. Fantastic prize.

Nice pics and video Icy, congrats again I know you will enjoy both of them.

Congrats !!

Congrat icey!! That surely was fast!

Nice prize, Icey!

Back