The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as nasty as a pic of one of my buddies on fb kissing another one of my buddie's ass.

what in the!!!!!! ahhahahahaha... dude you are on a roll tonight!

ps... run as far away from those butties... i mean buddies as possible!

What are you trying to banter about King Dent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No clue man. You ever been to Florida?

I have, Went on an 8 day golfing vacation in 09' and then on the sunday went to Arnies tournament in 09' best trip of my life. That crazy beautiful planet in Avatar is like Florida to me.

That's what I was curious about. I've always lived here but I wonder what others think about it.

That's what I was curious about. I've always lived here but I wonder what others think about it.

Actually I've been 3 times. Where are you near man? I always get real vivid memories of driving there and just being in warmth and palm trees and just how amazing the place was.

I stayed at a hotel in Altamonte Springs.

I'm west of Tampa, south of Clearwater. Right by the beach. Grew up on Indian Rocks Beach and Belleair. I went to college in Jacksonville.

I've been to Vancouver twice and that was really fun. Stayed at the Pan Pacific and Fairmont (I think those were the names). Canadian girls are awesome. Is Vancouver anything like where you live in Canada?

I've been to Vancouver twice and that was really fun. Stayed at the Pan Pacific and Fairmont (I think those were the names). Canadian girls are awesome. Is Vancouver anything like where you live in Canada?

Yes and No, I don't have much knowledge of other provinces but the weather in Vancouver is much nicer, the place is cleaner, I probably think Vancouver is an all around better place. You'll have to ask breeze he can chime in to this argument. One thing you will notice in Canada though is how friendly everyone is. I find that every province I go to.

As far as the city looks etc, yea they basically are the same.

I'm posting this here so It will remind me tomorrow to ask. "grip changing the club" side by side comparison of differences. Launch monitor.

Ok I'm good now.

From my wife whom I just polled:
A: Pretty scenary
B: Gorgeous houses
C: Insane grandma drivers
D: Insane republicans

Both hotels are nice placed F2G. One might be a client shortly actually...

Vancouver is an excellent place to live, if it fits the lifestyle you want. It also just got ranked #1 by the Economist as the most liveable city in the world, woot woot!

Yes and No, I don't have much knowledge of other provinces but the weather in Vancouver is much nicer, the place is cleaner, I probably think Vancouver is an all around better place. You'll have to ask breeze he can chime in to this argument. One thing you will notice in Canada though is how friendly everyone is. I find that every province I go to.

As far as the city looks etc, yea they basically are the same.

The weather was sick in Vancouver. I've always thought about moving to Canada, but I doubt you guys are trying to take any of us. Plus I don't think I could deal with the weather since I've lived in Florida my whole life. Always really respected your country and society. I would spend a week a month when I was 12-15 in Chicago and f*** that weather.

From my wife whom I just polled:
A: Pretty scenary
B: Gorgeous houses
C: Insane grandma drivers
D: Insane republicans

D is actually why I would like to move.

What's the weather like year round in Vancouver ST?

What's the weather like year round in Vancouver ST?

Depends if you live in the city it's self or one or the surrounding ones. If we're talking Vancouver proper, the joke is that we have two seasons: sunny and rainy. Temps are pretty mild most of the year, somewhere in the 50 to 75 range for fall/spring. In summer we can get up to 90 but usually not more then that. In the winter it's usually in the 35 to 45 range. We do get snow in the city but usually 5 days a year tops. If you live closer to the mountains though, that will change.

The mild temps are one of the reasons I really like it out here. Generally doesn't get to cold (though I imagine for someone living all his life in Flordia it might seem that way to you) nor to hot. I also love the fact you can take a 30 min car ride to the mountains and go boarding in 20 degree weather then come back to the city and go golfing in 70 degree weather in the same day.

We'd love to have you out here if you're ever eyeballing it F2G.

Got Tapatalk today so now I can't focus at the gym. Made working out hard in a whole new perspective!

Tappin' for world peace!

Hehe :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Depends if you live in the city it's self or one or the surrounding ones. If we're talking Vancouver proper, the joke is that we have two seasons: sunny and rainy. Temps are pretty mild most of the year, somewhere in the 50 to 75 range for fall/spring. In summer we can get up to 90 but usually not more then that. In the winter it's usually in the 35 to 45 range. We do get snow in the city but usually 5 days a year tops. If you live closer to the mountains though, that will change.

The mild temps are one of the reasons I really like it out here. Generally doesn't get to cold (though I imagine for someone living all his life in Flordia it might seem that way to you) nor to hot. I also love the fact you can take a 30 min car ride to the mountains and go boarding in 20 degree weather then come back to the city and go golfing in 70 degree weather in the same day.

We'd love to have you out here if you're ever eyeballing it F2G.

Thanks ST.

Tuna how is the golf in Winter in Vancouver? Is it actually worth playing or are the conditions so bad it's pointless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back