The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't sleepwalk but I do talk in my sleep and I don't mean just saying words, I can hold a full blown conversation with you being asleep the whole time. My answers might not make sense and I will ask questions that have nothing to do with the topic at hand (I'm told) but you can talk to me for as long as you want.

Lol noo way!! That is awesome, has anyone ever given you examples of a conversation you've had with them?

Lol noo way!! That is awesome, has anyone ever given you examples of a conversation you've had with them?

Ya I've even seen video, its pretty funny. My wife does it just to get a laugh before she goes to sleep because I always go to sleep first.

I had a dream I was dating Lights once.

Picture_1_large.png

Does anyone have any really good sleepwalking stories?

Hottie and a half!

From the iPhone.

I had a dream I was dating Lights once.

Picture_1_large.png

Does anyone have any really good sleepwalking stories?

Who's Lights?

I have a funny sleepwalking story. Kind of embarrassing, but so what. I was home from college for a weekend and went out with some friends. I got pretty hammered. I went to my moms house and passed out in my room. I guess in the middle of the night I went in my moms room and proceeded to strip completely naked, fold my clothes up and put them in a neat little stack, then urinate all over her throw rug/Persian rug type deal. She kept asking me what I was doing and I just kept saying "Shhhhhhh, go back to sleep". I woke up in the morning naked in a ball on the floor in her room. I hauled a** back to Jacksonville right after I woke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's Lights?

I have a funny sleepwalking story. Kind of embarrassing, but so what. I was home from college for a weekend and went out with some friends. I got pretty hammered. I went to my moms house and passed out in my room. I guess in the middle of the night I went in my moms room and proceeded to strip completely naked, fold my clothes up and put th in a neat little stack, then urinate all over her throw rug/Persian rug type deal. She kept asking me what I was doing and I just kept saying "Shhhhhhh, go back to sleep". I woke up in the morning naked in a ball on the floor in her room. I hauled a** back to Jacksonville right after I woke up.

Lmfao!! That is awesome F2G!! Wow Repped.

Lights is a famous singer.

Who's Lights?

I have a funny sleepwalking story. Kind of embarrassing, but so what. I was home from college for a weekend and went out with some friends. I got pretty hammered. I went to my moms house and passed out in my room. I guess in the middle of the night I went in my moms room and proceeded to strip completely naked, fold my clothes up and put them in a neat little stack, then urinate all over her throw rug/Persian rug type deal. She kept asking me what I was doing and I just kept saying "Shhhhhhh, go back to sleep". I woke up in the morning naked in a ball on the floor in her room. I hauled a** back to Jacksonville right after I woke up.

Thats a great story, I'm still laughing.

So at any time she can start talking to you? What do you even say?

Ya she can start a conversation with me whenever she wants, and from what she gathers I talk about whatever is going on in my dream at the time, with her being the person I am talking to in the dream. Meaning if I'm having a dream where I'm talking to Bill Gates, she would then be bill Gates and I would be talking to her, but because dreams move around so quick, the conversation cannot be held, and the next question she asks I respond to a different person about whatever is going on in the dream.

Lmfao!! That is awesome F2G!! Wow Repped.

Lights is a famous singer.

Haha the best part was my mom just laughed it off. I had a friend go pick the rug up and get it cleaned for her, but she went and put the amount I paid to clean it back into my bank account. Moms are awesome.

Lights could get it for sure.

Haha that is so awesome man.

A couple weird ones I've had lately are just random waking up in spots. And no not drunk. One time I remember waking up, grabbing my pillow and blanket, walking up the first set of stairs and sleeping in the front entrance area of the house.

Another I remember going to bed in my bed and in the morning I woke up on the floor at the very end of the bed.

I've died in dreams as well. What's even creepier is that I was having dreams that my ex-girlfriend was dreaming about me - when I asked her she said she'd been dreaming about me once or twice a week...it was weird.

Tap before talk.

Who's Lights?

Oh my...there was this kid I knew who used to urinate on everything. This girl had her face near a barf bucket and the drunk proceeded to pee in the same bucket, get naked and try to lay on the couch with her...good times

Tap before talk.

My wife does the conversation thing sometimes as well, usually with hilarious results about needing to "get them for the good of me". Sweet heart day by day and an assassin by night lol.

I'm tired of the seriousness and just want to talk about golf again. Well, peeing on your moms rug is fine too.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I'm tired of the seriousness and just want to talk about golf again.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

A big, old, fat +1 dude. In fact, I'm done with that other thread. I've said what I wanted to say, it was received, and it was not received.

It's almost Masters time!

I loved masters time last year! Then, the og outing happened! I'm excited for another awesome april.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I loved masters time last year! Then, the og outing happened! I'm excited for another awesome april.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Really, the OG outing was last year around this time? Wow! Seems like so much longer ago than that.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I love the Masters time of year too, it is my favorite tournament and also April is the month I play in the 1st of my annual golf tournaments/trips. Next year I plan to add the THP outing to the trips. Yeah, I love April and the Masters.

man its been rough trying to get out to play this week
if im not playing chauffeur the weather is bad
i have a few hours maybe ill try to get 9 in... then again it looks like its about to pour outside

Multi quotes for Thainer.

I see you changed your name too!

I'm not sure if this is a legit combo or not, but my sister (she might have tricked me when I was younger) told me Peanut butter and cheez wiz sandwiches were the greatest thing on earth. I tried one and it was disgusting.. I'm not sure if I was tricked or if people actually like this.
On a side note what is actually good: Raisin bread and cheese wiz sandwiches.
Peanut butter and marshmallows on toast. The small ones, not the big marshmallows. The heat from the toast melts the PB and marshmallows some and it's good. Sometimes.

Dent there is nothing good about cheese wiz, it shouldn't even be in your house. Just stop it!
Mitch Hedberg quote:

""I was on a bus and it was the middle of the night, and I had a box of crackers and a can of easy cheese. But it was the middle of the night, so I could not see how much easy cheese I was applying to each cracker. So each bite into the cracker was a surprise as to how much easy cheese I had applied, which makes me believe that they should have a glow in the dark version of easy cheese. It’s not like the product has any integrity to begin with. If you buy a room temperature cheese that you squeeze out of a can, you probably won’t get mad cuz it glows in the dark too."

Can any of you guys confirm that McDonalds sweet and sour sauce does or does not expire?
What scares me more is the non-refrigerated dairy creamer they leave on the table in restaurants.

Dammit, some one find that chuckles thread for me. I cant find the dang thing. You know the thread were people posts there jokes. Were the heck is it?
Advanced search is your friend. By the way, it's here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?389-Chuckles&highlight=chuckles

I'm tired of the seriousness and just want to talk about golf again. Well, peeing on your moms rug is fine too.

Don't be trying to get on topic in the off topic section! haha

Hell to the yes on that! Seems like we've been at this gig forever which is a good thing and show that time flies when you're having fun
Really, the OG outing was last year around this time? Wow! Seems like so much longer ago than that.

Damn....Liz Taylor dead at 79 today....

roll on friday afternoon... im curruntly doing a work training course and its driving me nuts got a round booked in for friday afternoon cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back